LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, October 20, 2011

Puerto Rico Here I Come!!!

It's official!
Here's the announcement for the
Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event

I will be teaching coloring classes using both
Copic markers AND watercolor with DI

As you can see, Mindy will be joining me!!!  Yay!!!

Click HERE to go to the site

I've already heard from some of you that will be there.  I'm soooooo excited to meet you all!  I'm told we're going to do a lot of dancing and I can't wait!!!

I hope to see you there :-)




4 comments:

Frea said...

Hi Angie, oh wow, I sure wish I could be there!! Best of luck, I hope you have lots of fun! Hugs, Frea

Hanna said...

oooh, I so wish I could be there to dance and colour with you, Angie, it's sounds like so much fun! :)
Hope you'll have a great time!

HUGS,
and good luck with the class,
they're so lucky to have you there!

Hanna

Ivonne Marie said...

Angie I cant wait for your class here in PR I already sing up for the class see you in Puerto Rico at Memory Box store the best !

Teresita Arvelo said...

Waiting for you here in Puerto Rico. It is going to be fun.

Teresita Arvelo

Related Posts with Thumbnails