LITTLE DARLINGS DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful LD DT Inspirational projects over at Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations!!


Friday, October 14, 2011

The Knight's Tale...


La La Land Crafts
Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!  It's time for another Inspiration Friday over at La La Land Crafts!  The theme this week is 'Halloween'!!!  So I dug into my LLLC drawer and found Sir Luka just waiting to be inked up.  How cute is he?


I've combined Sir Luka with dp's from Pink Paislee's 'Hocus Pocus' collection.  I just love these papers!!!  There was one little problem though...the striped paper didn't have ANY orange in it like it shows on the cover of the paper pad.  Sooooooo, I colored the white stripes with Copic marker YR65 so I could combine it with the orange dp that I wanted to use.  I love how it turned out! 

I dug into my scrapbook stuff from waaaaaay back to find the Halloween tree and the rub on fence.  The background and it's matte were cut using a die from Go Kreate.  The cheesecloth in the background was dyed with my Ranger DI in black soot.  I rubbed it onto the cheesecloth and then spritzed it with water and rubbed it between my hands so it would soak in more evenly.  If you do this, be very careful not to touch anything before washing your ink covered hands!


I colored the image with Copic markers.  Here are the details...

skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, R20, 30
hair - E41, 43, 44
armor - NO, 1, 3, 5, 7
accents - V01, 12, 15, 17
orange stripes on paper - YR65
0.05 Copic Multiliner

Zig Gold Metallic "Painty" pen

Thank you sooooo much for stopping by today!  I'm so happy that I could show you my card.  I hope you enjoyed it!  If you have a moment I would love for you to leave me a little note to let me know that you were here :-)

Big Hugs,

Angie


8 comments:

Thea said...

Boooooh! great card Angie.

Hugs
Thea

Dragonlady said...

So spooky, love the colours and that tree.

Hugs Ali x

Kathy said...

Great Colors Angie! Love the scene you choose.

Leanne said...

So cute! You've done a marvellous job on this card.

Frea said...

Hi Angie, love this whimsical card. A knight's tale is actually one of my favourite movies. Hugs, Frea

sharman said...

Love it Angie. Love the colors... Where did you get the bats? So cute.................

applejack cards by sue said...

This is my very first visit to your blog. What a fantastic card, love the design and the colours.

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

awesome halloween card! great knight stamp :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails