LITTLE DARLINGS DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful LD DT Inspirational projects over at Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations!!


Friday, October 7, 2011

Hunny Bunny...

La La Land Crafts DT
Inspiration Friday

It's Friday Everyone!  That means it's time for another Inspiration Friday at La La Land Crafts!!!  This week's theme is 'Dots and Spots'.  Honestly, I had my dp's picked out and the image colored by the time that I read what the theme was.  When I suddenly remembered to the check the theme, I had moment of panic!  Yikes!  What if my dp's didn't fit with the theme?  I frantically flipped through the paper pad and THANK GOODNESS there was a dotted pattern that was PERFECT!!!

Here's how it turned out...

Hunny Bunny Marci 

When I saw this little sweetie in the new La La Land release, I just knew that I had to color her first.  Her name is 'Hunny Bunny Marci' and she is just adorable!  I paired her with dp's from one of my favorite old BG collections titled 'Bittersweet'.  I really hated breaking into that pad!  But what good is it if you don't use it?  The silk ribbon, lace, button and pearls are all from my stash.  The corner piece is from WOC.



I colored the image using a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger distress inks.  Here are the details...

Copics -
skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, R20, R30
hair: NO, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9

DI's - antique linen, vintage photo, walnut stain, aged mahogany, worn lipstick, pumice stone, black soot, dusty concord, milled lavender

That's all I have for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I had a ton of fun making this card and I just loved showing it to you.  I hope you liked it :-)

Have a great day!

Angie


11 comments:

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Awe, such a cute image, and of course she is colored so beautiful, and I love the ribbon, button, papers, all of it :O)

Shelby said...

Beautiful work and she is so darn cute! And it is tough to break into a gorgeous pad...sometimes it is great just to stare at them and tell them how beautiful they are:)!

Shelby

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Hola
bellisimo trabajo , la imagen es muy bonita
saludos

Stampin Mindy said...

Me oh My!!!!

I love that image! It's my Belle!!! Love the colors and of course your amazing coloring. Gorgeous card!

Hugs, Mindy

Kelly Schelske said...

This is adorable Angie! Love the colors and her glasses!!

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours you've used and the image is so sweet. :) X X

Regena said...

Ur card is adorable...love the color

Luanne said...

very beautiful! card. Love its rich color, the image is so cute.

Natka said...

It's so sweet!Beautiful colors!

Pink Stamper Girl said...

What a stunning card! I love the colors you used and your coloring is always so amazing! Very magnificent!
Hugs, Briana

Alberto said...

how cute image, Angie :)
love this card...the color ans the embellishment are super nice!

hugs xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails