LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hello Fall!!!


Little Darlings and Scor-Pal Blog Hop

Hey Everybody!!!  I've been soooooo excited in anticipation of this day!  Little Darlings rubber stamps and Scor-Pal have teamed up for a really exciting blog hop!  Both DT's have used images from the Little Darlings Halloween/Autumn 2011 collection AND either a Scor-Pal or Scor-Buddy.

There are prizes to win too!!!  Love To Stamp will be giving away the entire Little Darlings Halloween/Autumn 2011 collection to a randomly chosen commenter on the Love To Stamp Store Blog.  Additionally, Scor-Pal will be giving away a Scor-Buddy to a randomly chosen commenter on the Scor-Pal Blog

So on to the Hop!  If you arrived here from the Scor-Pal Blog, then you're on the right track.  If not, you can catch the Hop from the beginning by clicking HERE.

I had a wonderful time with this challenge.  I perused through the Scor-Pal Project Listing and found the perfect fit for my Little Darlings 'Throwing Leaves'.....I made a Cookie Box!  I really enjoyed making this project and I hope it shows in the result.

Hello Fall
I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use this image.  It's called 'Throwing Leaves' and it's just so full of fun and excitement!!!  Just look at how much fun she's having!  I can remember raking the leaves in our front yard when I was a kid and then jumping in them and messing them all up again.  I don't think I've raked leaves since!

I colored the image with Copic markers, but didn't keep track of the details.  Sorry!  I've had the dp's forever and have no idea who the manufacturer is since I already cut off the edge with the name on it.  But, they're old so you can't buy them anymore anyway!  The silk ribbon is from RRR and it matches the dp's perfectly.  I cut the image and matte with SB nesties.  The sentiment was actually cut from the dp's.  Tucked away behind the image is a tag cut with Magnolia's 'Scalloped Tag' DooHickey Die.  The leaves were cut using another Magnolia die.  I think it's called 'Heart Leaf', but I'm not totally sure.  That really large leaf was sent to me by Magnolia and it was originally silver.  I never really had the right place to use it til now.  I colored it orange and red with Copic markers.

I filled the box with some Halloween cookies :-)


Well, that's it for me today!  Up next is Katie!  I just know she's got something really great to show you!!!  Enjoy :-)

Angie

55 comments:

steph said...

What a great idea, love it.

Deirdre said...

Angie, yum yum - simply stunning. Love what you created.

Neha Jain said...

gr8 project loved it

Auntie Em said...

What a sweet way to share some goodies! The little lady on the front is so cute. I love the pretty embellishments (colouring the leaf is a brilliant idea)
Thanks for sharing! :)

Annette said...

Aww this cookie box is so adorable...thanks for sharing...love it

Tami Mayberry said...

Yummy! In so many ways :) Great project

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous box and yummy cookies, gorgeous stamps and colours, oh you've made me hungry now, could do with your cookies lol, hugs Liz xx

Myrna said...

Angie love your cookie box! Papers are awesome as is your coloring!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

UHHH PRECIOUS INDEED!

Love the colour palette and those cookies will go sweet with my coffee right about now.

I might have to give this one a try too!!!!
Besides me telling you be well. I'll also tell you be
good,LOL!!

((hugs))Ruby

Eva said...

so super cute! Love that paper too!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute box. Love the fall colors and gorgeous coloring!

diana said...

that's a cute cookiebox.
a nice gift for some one

Basiljen said...

Oh, I LOVE this! I make lots of cookies and this is a great way to give them!

And I love that stamp! It makes me want to go and jump in the leaves myself!

Thanks so much!

gscrapbooks said...

Wow! Your project is stunning!!!! Gorgeous work!

Louise said...

Hi Angie!
This looks so fab :) Love the box you made and the sweet image is marellously inked. And I agree with you, she looks like she´s really enjoying her self.

Hugs!

Tammy V said...

Very cute project. You are making me hungry though :)

Uta said...

What a great box - great!

Hugs, Uta

Kim H said...

Great decorated gift box, beautiful coloring work, thanks for sharing.

Thea said...

Yummie, what a great box! Beautiful.

Hugs
Thea

cema1cema said...

Super cute! I love the falling leaves girl image! Christina ccapps35@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Very fun image and I love cookies!

chrissy xx said...

What a Fabulous Box! Awesome Colours! LOve the sentiments too!
Two prezzies in one lol. Eat the cookies......keep the box....simple.
Chrissyxx

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Hola
hermosa la caja.
saludos

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Oh this is so awesome! I want to come trick or treating at your house ;O) Love it!

Lillian Child said...

Fabulous coloring and what a delightful fall project!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful job. I love everything about this box...including the cookies.

Angela said...

Beautiful box of cookies, Angie! Yum! And your coloring of this fun Little Darling is beautiful as always! Have a great day! hugs, Angela

Scrappynut said...

Oh my ... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that cookie box!!! I may just have to make a few as gifts for my next scrapbooking retreat (in November). Thanks for the wonderful idea.

Ellen said...

Sweet fall box! Your clouds are amazing!

Alisha said...

Amazing project. I love it. Perfect fall gift box for goodies.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Hlora said...

Beautiful project, great colours you used and this is such a sweet box. Hugs. Hlora. xx

Gloria Westerman said...

How cool is that....I love this little image...and your box is fantastic...awesome job...

Anniebee said...

What alovely idea! This decorated cookie box is yummy in every way! You decorated it beautifully and the cookies look pretty tasty too! I can see that I'll be making some of these as gifts this holiday season.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Renee VanEpps said...

This is outstanding!! What a beautifully embellished box, love the big ribbon and the stamp is adorable and colored perfectly!

Katharina said...

What a great idea, love it.

callyannc said...

Wow! This treat box is so adorable! I love the stamp! Too funa nd your coloring is fab! I like the look of your new blog too! TFS CallyAnn
OOOOO You are almost at 1000 followers! Congrats!!!!

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Fabulous Box! A lovely Creation!

I love the papers you've used, they really are perfect for your 'Fall' theme.

Please visit my blog: Delphinoid’s Cards and Craft

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Lynn (delphinoid) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Lou said...

Cute project, love the stamp! So reminds me of being a kid and making huge piles to jump in or hide in. So much fun :) TFS!

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous fall gift idea! Wonderful embellishing. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

bethann said...

how cool. yummy colors.

Kathy said...

Adorable. Love the fall colors!

Sherry Kushibab said...

Absolutely adorable box and those cookies look pretty good also....fab paper.

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh Angie this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love what you have done here with this image!!
big hugs, Janiel

Cheryl said...

This is so cute!

Linh C. said...

Cute box!

Scrapalajen said...

Angie, your project is wonderful! Yummy too! I will need to try this cookie box for Halloween!TFS!

Edwina said...

I just love your treat box! That child throwing leaves is so adorable! i love the ribbons too. Whoever receives this is one lucky person. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Ravengirl said...

What a cute little box! That image is just so sweet!

Yelyn said...

wowww! This box is incredible cookies. So every last lead

Anita Braddock said...

Wow how Beautiful is this box.
love the papers and the colors you chose. I would love this. its very fall like.
great job.
thanks for sharing and for the chance to win,
abbraddock@msn.com

Catherine Marshall said...

wow!!!hope u dont mind but think ill pinch your idea and make some of these boxes for my friends for christmas and fill with goodiesxxx

rush said...

love your cookie box! thank you for sharing.

Pink Stamper Girl said...

Hi Angie,
Love your coloring as always! The stamp is beautiful and the cookies look very yummy.
Hugs, Briana

cnuland said...

Cute box! Anyone would be honored to receive it (especially with those yummy looking cookies!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails