LITTLE DARLINGS DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful LD DT Inspirational projects over at Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations!!


Monday, October 17, 2011

Get Well Soon...


Magnolia-licious DT Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!!!  It's that time again!!!  We've got another FABULOUS Magnolia-licious DT Blog Hop to show you.  This time we all used the adorable '#000 Doctor Edwin' as the star of the show.  He can be found exclusively at Magnolia-licious and he's one of my absolute favorite images.  He can be used on his own or perfectly paired with '307 Nurse Tilda', which is what I have done.

You can join in on the fun too!  Catch all of the details of the challenge over at the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog.  These two images are so much fun to work with and extremely quick to color.  You can make something with a simple 'Get Well' theme, or, for all of you soap opera fans, you can get a little 'ris-kay' with it. 

So, if you've come here from the fabulous Cheryl's blog, then you're on the right track.  If not, then be sure to back up to the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog so you can catch the Hop from the beginning.  The DT projects are out of the world and you're sure to love them all!


Make sure you check out my Magnolia CANDY at the bottom of this post!!!


Here's my card...I hope you like it :-)


Get Well Soon

On the cover here, we have #000 Doctor Edwin standing in front of Magnolia's 'Wooden House'.  It looks as though he just made a house call!  I paired the images with dp's from BoBunny's 'Vicki B' collection, available now at Love To Stamp.  I just LOVE this paper pad and I've just about used all of papers from the pack.  It's just so versatile!  It can be used for Spring, Summer, Fall, Valentine's, etc.  All cs is by Bazzill.  The flowers are from WOC, with the exception of the crocheted flower in the middle of the MS ribbon.  I found that one in one of my embellishment drawers.



The sentiment on the front of the card is by Hero Arts.  It was cut and matted using some SU! punches.  #000 Doctor Edwin was colored with Copic markers.  The house was painted with watercolor and DI's.


On the inside we have #307 Nurse Tilda.  Looks like 'Doctor Edwin' instructed 'Nurse Tilda' to give the patient a shot!  Yikes! 

She is also colored very simply with Copic markers.  This sentiment is from SU!


It's CANDY Time Again!!!

I just happen to have an extra full set of the

Magnolia Kit with the Christmas stamps!!!

Here's how you can get in the running to win it:

1.  Be or become a Follower of this blog

2.  Post a link to this CANDY on the sidebar of your blog (if you have one)

3.  Enter your name in the inLinkz field at the bottom of this post


Well, that's it from me today!  Next up is Suzanne with something that is sure to knock your socks off!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Angie



48 comments:

Kate said...

Such a sweet card, thought Edwin looked like the lurve doctor ready to mend those broken hearts.

** Kate **

Kirsten said...

your cards are so gorgeous. i love that house behind the DR, it really suits him well.

Beth said...

Awesome card, as always, Angie! Great job!

Louise said...

Fabulous card, I judt love the colours of the papers as well as your layout
Louise

Monique said...

Your card is gorgeous.

Hugs Monique

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, I love the colour scheme

Michelle said...

What a very generous candy offer -- following your blog -- & posting on my sidebar :) Thanks so much for the chance!

Deirdre said...

What wonderful blog candy!!! There's a lot of great ideas on your blog. I follow it through email updates. Thanks so much!!!

Dee

paperpapier said...

oh! love the pretty flowers embellishment ...great colouring technique!

Maryann said...

I just love your card here Angie, it´s sooooooo cute and so gorgeous. Stunning work again.

Patti Jo said...

Beautiful colors and of course, your coloring!!! Terrific design and would surely cheer someone up!!! Great job Angie!!!

Stampin Mindy said...

Hey Angie!
This came out darling! I love the papers and that House. You have no idea how inspired I get after visiting your blog. I just LOVE your coloring..especially your background.. one day I'll get it down! :)

Hugs, Mindy

Corinne said...

Fabulous card! Your coloring is wonderful. Looks like Edwin is on his way to a house call.
Hugs~
Corinne

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo gorgeous, Angie!!! I love that you have him making a house call. I know you're not old enough to remember it, but I can remember when I was quite little. You could just make a call and the doc would come walking through his door with his little black bag! Gosh what memories.! Anyway...I digress! LOL! Beautiful coloring and gorgeous design! And of course your amazing coloring! Love it!!
hugs, Sharon

Pink Stamper Girl said...

Angie, this is absolutely stunning! I love the scene and your coloring is amazing! Love the colors and too cute that he's making a house call!! :D
It made me smile :o)
Hugs, Briana

Henriƫtte said...

What a lovely card you've made.
I also linked myself for your candy. Thanks for the chance

xx Henriƫtte

Molecraft said...

Amazing card, fabulous scene and love the inside too!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Gorgeous card, inside and out.
Thanks for a great chance to win.
Carissa

Anita said...

Stunning! I love how you put the nurse on the inside.

Sharman said...

This is so cute Ang.. I love it. I love the images. Maybe we could use them........

Kelly Neis said...

Gorgeous card, I love the house for the Doctor call. I really like Tllda on the inside, so cute.

fairy scribbles said...

Hi Angie! So happy to have found your blog, your work is just stunning and I've really enjoyed browsing your last few posts :) Will have to trawl through a couple more before cooking dinner I think! Thanks also for the chance to win blog candy xx

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just beautiful !!! I am so glad to of found your blog dear. SO love your card dear. Your coloring is beautiful !!! I had to order Tilda she is just so cute.
Biggest Hugs

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

You coloured it so fast wow!

IT CAME OUT UTTERLY GORGEOUS!
The perfect colors,perfect paper,embellishments,images and even sweeter the artist!!!

Always coming through with inspiration my friend.((hugs))Ruby

Juliep said...

Angie, this is just gorgeous. I love the house call and the inside is just a sweet. The coloring is beautiful as usual. Thanks so much for sharing.

Cor* said...

A Glorious creation. Great job with the front. That wee house is super! And the inside is the icing on the cake! Wowzers and a whole set of Christmas stamps too!! YIPPEE! Off to repost now! TFS

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

What a fantastic card! Love the gorgeous bow, with that beautiful flower on it!

Thanks so much for the chance to win the Magnolia kit! I'm a Christmas and Magnolia fanatic, but have resigned myself to not getting the kit this year!

Frances said...

Gorgeous Card, love your coloring, waiting for your class at Memory Box in PR, know I am going to learn a lot from you. Always have your link on my sidebar. hugs, Frances.

Nicola said...

Inspirational card Angie, love it!
Thanks for the chance to win candy, been a follower for a while now but never got lucky with the candy yet lol!!! Maybe I'll be lucky this time as it's my birthday today :)
Love Nicola xxx

Anne said...

Wonderful card.. love all the details.. I have placed this card on my side bar as a picture for your blog candy-- I am a follower.. thank for the chance to win the Magnolia Kit..

Milaya said...

It is very beautiful card, i love your coloring the pictures!

SannaS said...

GORGEOUS creation!!! absoutely brilliant!! love it!! =)
thanks for the chance!!
hugs, SannaS

Dana said...

Simply gorgeous card Angie. Your coloring is amazing.

Hugs
Dana

Lindy said...

I love your card it is so cute and I love him Making a house. I'm not quite old enough to remember house calls. I would love to win your stamps. I think they are great. I love mania stamps
Linda vantassel
I don't have a blog but hope to someday

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card using these images Angie. Fun and bright card for someone under the weather :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kathy said...

Beautiful card! TFS!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Oh Edwin is so cute. This is an amazing card :O) I couldn't find the picture of the candy for my blog sidebar? I think I'm blind :O) Thanks for the chance, Leah Ann

Tracy Suzanne said...

I always love your cards Angie! Thanks for letting me enter.

Hugs...Tracy :)

Only By His Grace said...

Your cards are always a pleasure to see Angie. I love the DP's. The little cottage looks gorgeous the way you have colored it. Super design with the crochet flower and ribbon.
Hugs Maz

Only By His Grace said...

Oopsy!!! forgot to say thanks for a chance to win the Christmas collection.
Hugs Maz

jodyb said...

Your cards are always beautiful! Thank you so much for the opportunity for the stamp kit too!
Hugs, Jody

Brook said...

Beautiful card and those papers are yummy! Thanks for the chance to win!

Dawn Knapp said...

Wow! Your cards are always so beautiful! I'm a follower and love to check out your new creations. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Linda said...

Oh gosh, you make so many beautiful cards,I`m sooo impressed and you are a real inspiration:)
Hugs,Linda

Anne said...

Your card is amazing Angie!
Thanks for the chance to win
your candy =) The link is in my sidebar and I have been following your blog for a while ;)

Hugs from Anne

Glenda de Heide said...

Hi Angie,

Thanks for the chance to win such a lovely candy. I really love Magnolia. I've became your follower and your candy is in my sidebar.

Your cards are really beautiful.

Kind regards,
Glenda

mandy said...

wow gorg card love the color scheme thanks so much 4 the chance 2 win your candy have posted it on my sidebar hugs mandy xx

Chris said...

This is just adorable inside and out! Tilda is just perfect as is Edwin. I love the shadows you placed at their feet. Your cards are always amazing. Thank you for sharing them with us. You are just so talented!

XO,
Chris

Related Posts with Thumbnails