LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, October 10, 2011

CANDY WINNER!!!


Wow!
Nearly 200 people entered this CANDY offering!  Unbelievable!!!

I let random.org do the pickin' and it chose.......


Congratulations Lucinda!!!
I've already emailed Lucinda and she has 48 hours to claim her prize.

Edit:  Oops!  Typo!!!  I typed #197 when it was #187.  I'm soooooo sorry!

Thank you all for visiting my blog when you do.  I just love sharing my creations with you and hearing what you think about my work.  It is your kind words that give me that extra boost when I need it :-)
I hope you'll continue to stop by!

Hugs to you all!

Angie


9 comments:

mary_chu said...

congrats Lucinda!!!

Maryann said...

CONGRATULATION Lucinda, I´m sure, you´ll have so much fun with the prize, and don´t worry Angie, I´m certain, you´ll always have lots of viewers for your wonderful work. I know, I don´t always comment, but I follow you and read and see everything, but often time is limited, but if I feel people need a nice comment, I always do, as I know my self, how much it means sometimes, what people think og what we do, but you´re always doing some awesome work, and it´s always a pleasure to see it.

Наталья said...

I was under the number 197 in your yum?! strangely.

Luanne said...

Congrats! Lucinda

Damla (Sweepstake Lover) said...

But Lucinda is #187, and the winning number is #197 ??? There is a mistake here.

Kitika said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

ZULNOE said...

Felicidades Lucinda, te llevas un hermoso premio...!!!! Que lo disfrutes mucho!!!

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Congratulations Lucinda! Enjoy your candy.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

goldyfish said...

I never received the email. I am so excited. Please email me at lucinda_scherer@yahoo.com so I can give you my info. Can't wait to play with my goodies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails