LITTLE DARLINGS DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful LD DT Inspirational projects over at Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations!!


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BIG NEWS!!!



I've got some BIG news to share with you today!!!

I'm heading to Puerto Rico in November!!!

Yes, you heard me correctly...Puerto Rico!!!

I'll be teaching at the

Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event

on

November 11th and 12th.

classes include both

Copic Markers

and

Watercolor with Distress Inks

I'll provide a link to the site as soon as it's available.


15 comments:

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Christina C. said...

Congratulations, Angie! That's fantastic news!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Wow! That's great news, Angie! Big Congrats to you!!!
Happy Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Olesia said...

WOW!Congratulations!!

Pink Stamper Girl said...

A very happy Congratulations to you! Sounds like a lot of fun :D

Linda said...

Wow congrats Angie and boy are they in for a surprise for a teacher!!!!!! Wow wonderful news!!!!!

Zulma said...

YAY!!! Angie this is so cool!!!!!! I'm going to be there to meet you, take your classes and have a great time. Greetings from Puerto Rico, Zulma.

RenateKreativ said...

Wow!!!Congratulations, wonderful for you. I wish I can too.
Hugs Renate

Only By His Grace said...

That's great Angie. Have a great time teaching.
Hugs Maz

Milaya said...

They are lucky in Puerto Rico if they have you as a teacher! Wish you to have many students and much inspiration!

Sonia said...

Hi Angie
I will be there to meet you and take your classes. I am glad to come to Puerto Rico. :-D
Greetings, Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Louise said...

Congratulations!!! They are so lucky to have you as a teacher
Louise

Frances said...

WooHoo!! I'll be there too!
hugs,
Frances

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Congratulations!!! That is really exciting news. Have a wonderful time.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Wilma Z said...

Hi Angie. I'll be there too and glad to have the chance to meet you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails