LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tricks or Treats?


Little Darlings Challenges

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!  It is time for another Little Darlings Challenge and we've got a super fun theme for you this time...Fall or Halloween!!!  The DT had a great time with this challenge and you can see all of their inspirational artwork at the Little Darlings Challenge blog.  You can go from there to their individual blogs to get the details of their project.

Today is also the release of the new Little Darlings 'Halloween and Autumn' collection of stamps. We've been showing the sneak peeks for a week and the DT did a FANTASTIC job.  Today you can get your very own stamps and join in on the challenge fun.  We can't wait to see what you do with these stamps! 

Here's my project...

Tricks or Treats?

This awesome image is 'Tricks or Treats' and she was soooooo much fun to color!!!  She is my favorite image in this collection and a must have for your Halloween stamp collection.  I paired her with dp's from a BoBunny collection from last year.


I took the idea of this easel card box from someone else...but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say who just yet.  I didn't have a template so I had to wing it.  The easel card measures 6" x 6".  The box measures 5.5" x 5.5".


The black and purple flowers on the card are from both Magnolia and WOC.  The purple/green flowers on the card and front of the box were handmade using some flower punches.  The black ribbon is from American Crafts.

 

This is the inside of the box.  You can fill it with trinkets, craft supplies, Halloween candy, etc.

Here is a closeup of the card front and the image.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  It really was a lot of fun to color...especially that big ol' hat.  Love it!

Well, that is it for me today.  Thank you so very much for stopping by.  Thank you also for your sweet comments that you always leave.  I really do enjoy reading them.  I do hope that you'll let me know that you were here today :-)

Ciao,

Angie





19 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

So adorable. Love the colors, papers, and your inking around the image rocks.

Martinas Welt said...

Gosh...this is fantastic!! I love this box and the colours. I am so in Halloween mood at the moment...LOL...and your card hit my eye immedately! Such a cute stamp and you have coloured it gorgeous!
Martina

Karla said...

this is fantastic!! I love this box and the colours. I am so in Halloween
Karla
http://karla-miascreations.blogspot.com/

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Oh my goodness! This is amazing! Wow!!!

Norma said...

Angie, you're right--it's a fab image and your colouring made it more so. I love the rich colours you used and those Bo Bunny DP's. Awesome easel card box.
Hugs.
Norma

Beth said...

Awesome job on your easel card box, Angie!

Angela said...

Oh I really love this easel box! The colors are so bright and vibrant and you've colored your image beautifully. I will be making this one for sure (soon as I find a template)! hugs, Angela

anuska said...

Angie it's beautiful. Everything is perfect: image, colors,box...I just love it. Hugs.

Tracey said...

WOW! This is stunning Angie & what a fabulous present :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Louise said...

Hi Angie!
WOW! You have created such a beautiful piece of art hunni :)
Amazing papers and a beyond beautiful colouring :)
Stunning!
Hugs

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Angie!!

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Wow! What a lovely creation. I love the colours you've used and your colouring is beautifully done. :) X X

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

awesome card & colors, and that image is so cool!

pinkstampergirl said...

Hi Angie,
This box is GORGEOUS!!! LOVe the way you colored her and the papers are great too. The entire box is very stunning, I love it Halloween is way too cool with all the colors and such and you get to show your wild side all month long without people thinking your crazy...LOL :D
Hus, Briana

MAGDA said...

Hola Angie me encanta tu caja es preciosa me podrias pasar el molde de la caja, un saludo Magdalena

RenateKreativ said...

a fantastic box and your colors are wonderful. great job. I love halloween and have just a card make.
Hugs and a wonderful weekend
Renate

Linda said...

Oh my word Angie this is breathtaking!!!! Wow amazing box and your colors are exquisite!!!!! Wow excellent excellent work!!!!Wow just incredible!!!!!

Shannin said...

Angie this card/box is so adorable. The papers are beautiful, I love your coloring, such perfect details. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have a good week.

Hugs
Shannin

Tracy Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness Angie, you really are an artist. I just found your blog and subscribed to your email. I'm so wanting to start stamping and coloring. Just need to get some markers, and a touch of your talent.

Hugs...Tracy :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails