LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, September 16, 2011

Marci with Snowman...


La La Land Crafts
Inspiration Friday

Hello Everybody!  Wow!  This week has BLOWN by!  There were hurdles every step of the way, but I got through them all.  I'm still having a bit of trouble in the pain department, but hopefully that will just disappear as abruptly as it started.  The doctor says everything is ok...so it must be...right?  Man do I hate getting old!  How is it I can wake up feeling worse than I did when I went to bed?  And I have a Sleep Number bed, which really is the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in!  This 'getting old' thing is really not for me.  I may have to go on a never ending search for that ol' fountain of youth.  Where to start?...where to start?

Anyway...........I've got another card for you for LLLC's Inspiration Friday!!!  This week we were asked to 'use a doily'.  Huh!  I can do that!!!  But I challenged myself to do something differently this time.  Here it is...........


Marci with Snowman

This little cutie is Marci with Snowman and she's available right now at La La Land Crafts.  I just love this image!  I paired her with some gorgeous new dp's from BG's 'Nordic' collection.  Cs is by Bazzill.  The doily was cut using a Dia-Namics die and a coordinating dp.  I cut it into 2 pieces so that I wouldn't be wasteful :-)  Heck, you only get a couple of each pattern in the 6x6 paper pads and I wasn't going to use more than I had to!

The beautiful red snowflake ribbon is from RRR.  It was a part of a 'ribbon club' package that I had gotten.  I love how it POPS on this card!  I think I bought that ribbon buckle at WOC.  I know I bought the silver corner piece there.  The little joy charm, it's holder and the glittery snowflake are from my stash (which basically means that there is nothing left to indicate where I got them).


The image was colored with a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger DI's.  Here are the details:

Copics:
skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, R20, 22, 30
hair - E41, 42, 43, 50, Y21
carrot - YR04, 23, 65, E43

DI's: black soot, weathered wood, faded jeans, broken china, vintage photo, walnut stain, barn door

Well, that's it for me today!  I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend.  Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!

Ciao,

Angie

4 comments:

Inge said...

Awesome card Angie, always love how you color the background of the image it's looking FAB!

Evette K. said...

Wow Angie terrific card. Just love your coloring and the doily, etc. etc. GREAT JOB!! And your tag from yesterday is fabulous as well. Good golly you have talent gf. As for gettin old...I will be 60 in December...ya just keep on plugging on. I am finally going to a pain clinic next month, took me 6 mos. to get the appointment due to volume of people here in rural NY state. I have osteo arthritis and have had my knees replaced but with fibromyalgia and the arthur, I need a bit more help then just my pain pills. So hand in there girl and we will create and make it to those golden gates at 90. Wanna make a lot of cards yet. LOL God bless and have a great day. Smile. ekc

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

I adore your card Angie. Your colouring is just stunning. I love the BG papers you used too, I'm looking forward to mine arriving soon.

Hugs,

Jo x

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

This is adorable! Such cute image. You always have the most beautiful papers! And of course, your coloring is the bomb! as my grandkids would say :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails