LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, September 9, 2011

Halloween Treat Bag...


La La Land Crafts
Inspiration Friday

Hi Everyone!   I'm a little late in the day with my post.  Sorry!  This week at La La Land, we're making 'Anything but a card'.  That's not an easy task for me either.  I really enjoy making cards...I know exactly how much space I have and it's usually a square.  That's simple.  But when it's not a card, I struggle with what to put where.  So, I decided to make a Halloween Treat Bag and used a card front for the front of the bag.  Pure genius for someone who has a hard time thinking outside the box...or the square!  LOL!

Halloween Treat Bag


My DT kit included this ADORABLE 'Buccaneer Marci' (thanks Irina).  I just couldn't wait to work with her!  She's such a doll!  I paired her with dp's from Graphic 45.  The bag is just an oversized paper lunch bag that I had in the kitchen cabinet.  I aged it a bit with Vintage Photo DI and then simply rolled the top down.  The gold snaps and coin are from my old scrapbook stash.  The tag was cut using my Magnolia DooHickey 'Vintage Tag Die'.  I used my SU scallop punch for the trim around the image.  The black lace webbing is from RRR.



I colored this little cutie with a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger DI's.  Here are the details:
Copic Markers:
skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, R20, 30
hair - NO, 1, 3, 5, 7
DI's: antique linen, walnut stain, black soot, vintage photo, weathered wood, shabby shutters, peeled paint
Well, that's all I have to show today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please feel free to leave a little note to let me know that you were here!
Ciao,
Angie

5 comments:

BA said...

my dear Angie
this is fabulous!!! love your project and Lala lands stamps
xoxo BA

HandmadebyTLC said...

Very practical project, and of course great coloring too! See you tomorrow!
Hugs
Tammy LOuise

Shirley N said...

This is a GORGEOUS creation Angie and your coloring is beautiful!

Nicola said...

Stunning work Angie, I love this cute little treat bag with such a beautifully coloured image and gorgeous detail!
Love Nicola xxx

julieprice3 said...

This is stunning Angie! You've done a fabulous job
Hugs Julie P

Related Posts with Thumbnails