LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fill Your Life With Sunshine And Your Heart With Love...


Magnolia-licious DT
Back To School/Fall Colors

Hi Everyone!  Today the Magnolia-licious DT is bringing a super fun challenge theme to you.  Sharon got to choose the theme and she has asked for 'Back To School' or 'Fall Colors'.  You can get all of the challenge details on the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog.  Hop on over there and check out the rest of the DT projects.  You're sure to be filled with inspiration to get you started on your own project for the challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Now for my project...I was short on time, so it was a quick one.


Fill Your Life With Sunshine
And Your Heart With Love


Today I have a very simple bookmark/tag to show you.  I didn't have a lot of time, so a bookmark/tag was a great choice.  And, it fits the 'Back To School' theme perfectly.  I already had the base of the tag sitting on my craft desk.  I actually cut it out quite a while ago when I got the Magnolia DooHickey 'Old Swedish Lace' die from Magnolia-licious.  I just never got around to using it!

So, I picked out dp's from BoBunny's 'Vicki B' 6x6 paper pad, which is currently on sale at Love To Stamp.  Then I looked through my stamps from Magnolia's 'Winner Takes All' collection and I just had to use this sweet little #378 'Chess Tilda'.  I JUST LOVE HER GLASSES!!!  I don't ever remember seeing a Tilda with glasses and I think she is just the sweetest thing!  I have her sitting on #557 Soccer Bench.  The entire 'Winner Takes All' collection is available at Magnolia-licious.  You can also get the entire collection in Mini form!!!  Magnolia-licious has the lowest prices and best customer service.  It's the only place that I shop for my Magnolia's.

What else is on this tag?  I practically shredded some cheesecloth and scrunched it up behind the image.  I grabbed some orange string from my stash, wrapped it around a few times, and then split the ends.  I topped the knot with a heart button that I found in my button drawer.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I stamped it on some kraft paper cut with my Magnolia DooHickey 'Dream Tag' die.  The flowers and gems were left over from a Magnolia DT kit that I got many months back.  And finally, all edges were given a bit of age with some Ranger DI Walnut Stain.



I colored this little cutie with Copic markers.  Here are the color details:

E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 50
R20, 30, 81, 83, 85
RV00
W3, 5
N0, 1, 3
G0000, 12, 21, 24

That's all I have for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll leave a little note to let me know you were here :-)

Ciao,

Angie

17 comments:

Fleur said...

A gorgeous tag Angie, so much yummy detail
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Louise said...

Super cute bookmark, love the orange and brown
Louise

Deirdre said...

Angie - this is ADORABLE. Off to check out what you posted while I was away on Holidays.

Good to be back! Hope you are having a great week. Dee

Barb Hardeman said...

Fantastico, Angie! Absolutely beautiful coloring on the image and I love all the fru fru you added for ambiance! Way to go! Hugs, Barb

julieprice3 said...

Just gorgeous Angie! Love the gauze,it gives a real Autumn feel to your card, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

julieprice3 said...

Just gorgeous Angie! Love the gauze,it gives a real Autumn feel to your card, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

Jackie said...

Hi
I like all your works you are my inspiration!
Im new in this world i have a blogs and is a honor for me if you login to my blog www.jbcompartiendocontigo.blogspot.com
i apreciate your comments

Christina C. said...

WOW.....what a gorgeous tag!!!!!

quiltindiva said...

Gorgeous tag! Love it!

Chris said...

What a delightful tag! I love the texture you included, too! Interesting that part of the brown tag looks like a Nestie cutting die. The darkened area looks like where the cutting edge is. The color looks like the color of the metal, too. I love this. It's so warm! The bench is divine!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Teri said...

Too stinkin' cute, Angie!!! I love her with her glasses.... she's just the sweetest little thing!! Love the tag idea!!
Hugs,
Teri

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
What a cutie this Tilda is. I love the bookmark and the gorgeous embellishments. Love the cheesecloth effect and the orange string with the cute heart button. super DP and little flowers. Tilda is colored so nicely. Cute as. Love the ribbon and string tag.
Hugs Maz

Rosie said...

Ooooh Angie, this is fabulous girl! I love the colors and the idea of incorporating cheesecloth...what a clever idea!! You are always inspiring! Hugs, Rosie

Stampin Mindy said...

Hey Angie,

This is super cute! I love this Tilda, reminds me on my Belle. Your coloring is perfect. The heart button is perfect! I may have to hunt around for some.

Hugs, Mindy

Patti Jo said...

What fun elements you've added to this adorable Tilda! Coloring is awesome as always Angie! Great job!!!

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Your tag is really adorable!! I love all of the elements on your design!! :) Thanks so much for sharing! HUGS, *Vicki*

Maureen said...

Awesome Angie! Love the bookmark idea; I shall have to do one one of these days! What a great image for it; perfect for back to school!

Related Posts with Thumbnails