LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Corner Bookmark...


Hi Everyone!
  I hope all is well with you!  I hosted my monthly card class this morning and we made a corner bookmark.  I just love making these!  They're kinda quick once you get your image colored and they're very showy. 


Here it is...I hope you like it :-)


Mini Tilda with Pony Tail


The star of this project is the sweet little #3021 Mini Tilda with Pony Tail and she's sitting in front of #509 Mini Bird Background.  Both images are currently available at Magnolia-licious in both mini and regular size.  I think they're both fairly popular images so you may want to head on over there right away to reserve yours.  Their customer service is fantastic so you may even have yours by the end of the week!




The image and its scalloped background were both cut using SB nesties.  The dp's are from the BG 'Sweet Threads' collection.  You can get the 'Sweet Threads' 6x6 paper pads at Love To Stamp for only $4.50/each right now!  The swirl was cut using my favorite Magnolia DooHickey Die - Heart Swirl, also available at Magnolia-licious.  I cut it into a couple of pieces and then attached them where I thought they looked best.  The ric-rac is from American Crafts and the cheesecloth is from my stash.  The bottom of the bookmark was cut using a MS punch.  I added a ton of star dust Stickles for some sparkle.




 This is how it looks on the corner of a book.

The images were colored using Copic markers.  Here are the details:

E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, 30, 31, 41, 43, 44, 50
R20, 30, 81, 83, 85, 89
RV00
N0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Y11, 19, 21
G12, 20, 94
YG61
B0000, 00, 32, 34, 37
C1
W3

Well, that's all I have to show today.  I hope you had fun stopping by.  Have a wonderful day :-)

Ciao,

Angie

16 comments:

craftymum said...

gorgeous
hugs sarah x

Frea said...

Hi Angie, love this bookmark. I've seen so many of those but never made one myself. Will have to have a go at it one of these daus. Hugs,. Fre

julieprice3 said...

Very pretty Angie,love this little mini. your bookmark idea is terrific
Hugs Julie P

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh so pretty Angie! Who wouldn't want this adorning their page?
Hugs,
Barb

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Oh so cute! Love it...I have the pattern to make them, but haven't decorated one yet!

Sharon said...

Hi Angie, I just love these corner bookmarks. They make for very nice gifts. This is a beautifuly one. hugs Sharon

ednamburgess said...

Very cute. wish you'd do a tutorial on sizes, etc. how to make the bookmark. Thanks. Edna

cathylynn said...

Hey Angie this is brilliant and beautiful!!! WOW such fabulous work!!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Norma said...

Angie, oh it's just beautiful! Love this 2 images together. I can use something like this. I am always just using torn pieces of paper to make my page...LOL.
Hugs,
Norma

Jane H said...

So absolutely beautiful! minis are hard to color and this is just perfect

Diana Crick said...

Super project, love the papers, very rich. Your colouring never ceases to amaze me!
hugs, Diana

Pink Stamper Girl said...

Oh my gosh, this is soooo adorable! I really love the colors that you used. I love the neat idea of the project too.
Hugs,
Briana

Elle said...

Your bookmark is so ADORABLE! Great job on the details.

Paula said...

Beautiful!! I love this bookmark, would definitely inspire anyone to pick up a book! And love all the details you added, makes is gorgeous!!

creativchen said...

Dear Angie,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Angela said...

I love these bookmarks you make. I must try it soon as they are very "showy." Beautiful design and papers your used and I love your coloring! hugs, Angela

Related Posts with Thumbnails