LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, September 15, 2011

All For Me!

Hi Everyone!  I have another fun little project to show you today.  I'm actually combining two DT challenges this time, which I don't like to do.  But, I haven't been feeling well lately and something had to give.  So, my project today is for:

PaperPlay Challenges

The theme at PaperPlay Challenges is 'Punches and Dies'.  This was an easy one because I LOVE using my punches and dies on all of my projects.  Check out the DT projects for ideas for your own projects.  You can enter to win a great prize!  Can't wait to see what you come up with :-)

and

Little Darlings Challenges

The theme at Little Darlings Challenges is to make a project using 'red and brown'.  Hmmm...I wonder who chose that???  hehehe :-)  I sure hope you'll enter the challenge with a project of your own.  You can use whatever stamp(s) you like and the winner gets a $10 merchandise gift voucher to Love To Stamp.  If your project is the winner and you used a Little Darlings image, then prize is DOUBLED!!!  Be sure to checkout the DT projects for inspiration! 


All For Me!

This sweet little boy image is from the Little Darlings Christmas Collection and it's called 'All For Me!'  He is currently available for purchase at Love To Stamp, so head on over and get yours!  There are four Little Darlings Christmas stamps and they are all ADORABLE!!!



I colored the image with Copic markers, but didn't keep track of the colors...Sorry!  The dp's are from the BG 'Wassail' 6x6 paper pad.  I think it's from a couple of years ago, but it's still one of my faves.  I love rich browns, reds and greens and this paper pad is filled with them.  I didn't use any cs on this tag...only the dp's.  The image and it's scalloped background were cut using SB nestie dies.  The heart swirls were cut using my favorite Magnolia DooHickey die 'Heart Swirl'.  I think I've been using this die on every project that I've made recently!  You can get this die, and many other DooHickey dies, at Magnolia-licious...the best place to get all of your Magnolia products!


The gorgeous gentle lace that is tucked behind the image was found in one of my ribbon drawers.  It was just a bit of scrap that was left over from another project.  The ribbon is actually a gorgeous blood red velvet, although it doesn't show too well in the photo.  The flowers are from both WOC and Love To Stamp - Cranberry Paper Blooms from KaiserCraft.  I just LOVE these flower packs!  In each pack, you get a variety of flowers in different sizes and slightly different shades of the same color.  They're absolutely wonderful to combine with each other or with flowers from other manufacturers.  Lastly, the sentiment tag is from a SU kit that I've have forever.  I attached it with a bit of string tied around the velvet ribbon.

That's all I have for today!  I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a little something with a La La Land image.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Ciao,

Angie





5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Angie!! Can't wait to get my order..I think it must of come via the really snow snail mail:-)

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Wonderful tag! So cute, love it!

Deirdre said...

Angie - adore your tag... stunning. Love what you created. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Your tag is just super Angie. I love the images you have used on it and all your very pretty details.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Ren-Yi said...

what a lil darling tag. i love the coloring and the lil stacked prezzies. lovely lace & twine...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails