LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You Bring Sunshine To My Life!


Magnolia-licious Birthday Blog Hop!!!


That's right!  We're having a birthday party for our very own Lady Diana!!!

Happy Birthday Diana!!!

As you can see...I brought the CANDY!!!  Wish I could say I made it all myself!

So, can catch all of the Hot details on the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog.  You can also catch the beginning of the Hop there in case you missed it.  If you've arrived here from Sharon's blog, then you're on the right track and you can keep right on goin'.

You Bring Sunshine To My Life
This #298 Scarecrow Tilda is my absolute favorite stamp from the Sweet Rainbow collection.  She is available right now at Magnolia-licious so head on over there and get yours today.  As always, Magnolia-licious has the best selection of Magnolia products and superior customer service.  If you place an order today, you're likely to have it in your hands within the week!

Side Note:  I have no idea why, but I colored this image with really rich, warm colors, and that's what dictated the entire Autumn color scheme of this post.

The Whimsy sentiment, from the Vintage Seed Packets set, available at Love To Stamp, describes perfectly how Diana makes me feel.  She is one of the sweetest people that I know, a very good friend, and I'm so lucky that she has come into my life. 
Love You Diana!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The gorgeous dp's are from the Webster's Pages 'Wonderfall' collection and they're absolutely perfect with this #298 Scarecrow Tilda.  All cs is Bazzill.  The flowers and lace are from WOC.  I layered some cheese cloth in the background, after staining it a bit with some of my DI's and a spritz of water to blend.  The image is colored with Copic markers, but I don't have the color details...sorry!  I colored it while waiting for my son at summer camp and never wrote down the color details before putting the markers away.  Anyway, the edges of the image were also stained a bit with the DI's.

Here's the inside of the card.  The dp from Webster's Pages is, again... perfect.  I added some more daisies from WOC and stamped a sentiment from SU.

Well, that's it for me today!  Thank you so much for stopping/hopping by!  Your next stop on the Hop is the fantabulous Ruby Montes!  I just know she has something spectacular to show you!!!

Ciao!

Angie


32 comments:

Shime said...

WoW! Amazing gifts! Looks like you will have not only internet party, but in real life too ! Happy Birthday Celebrating!

Card is fantastic!

Shanna Shands said...

I was kinda of skeptical about this stamp and never knew how to use it especially because I was missing the rest of the wizard of the oz theme... I love love love your card.

Stephanie Lee said...

OMG!!! I'm stunned - 1st by all the candy you MADE; then by the awesome awesome warm beautiful card you made! It's beautiful and I'm sure Diane will love it.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Angie, your card is stunning!!! I really love the warm, rich colors you used and the flowers are all so gorgeous!! Of course your coloring is amazing and I just love everything about it! FANTABULOUS!!! :)
hugs, Sharon

Creations by Shirl said...

Ooh - it get's better and better on each hop... such a pretty card for the Diana.... and some yummy treats above too.....

Card Crazy said...

Wow! Wonderful. Love these colors and the whole idea. What a spread for Diana's birthday. I think I've gained 10 lbs just looking at all these delicious creations.
Sue S.

*Vicki* said...

AWW!!! Now this card is really precious and full of sentimental meaning!! Coloring is gorgeous and she will love this!! :)

annieg said...

What a beautiful Fall card. Love the "burlap"- cool idea.

Corinne said...

Angie, your card is absolutely beautiful. Love the colors you used. The flowers are a perfect complement to Scarecrow Tilda! The papers you used highlight Tilda nicely. Love it!

All the that candy is so sinful, but oh so tasty!

Hugs~
Corinne

Brigitte said...

WOW, your coloring is AMAZING!!! Just adore your card! Fantastic job!!!
Brigitte

Maureen said...

Wow Angie! I LOVE your colouring!!! What a great effect you have... you can create cards like no one else; full of deep rich colours and textures. Lucky Diana to be a recipient of such a work of art.

Kelly Schelske said...

Wow, love the colors here Angie! Gorgeous coloring as always!

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, such delicious candies Angie...munch, munch! I love the Autumn tones you brought to the table. Your card is so gorgeous, and so beautifully colored. I too love this precious Tilda image and the Webster's Pages are so wonderful. Diana will just flip when she get's this card...hugs...Barb

Louise said...

OMG Angie!
This is such a beautiful card - love the red nuances and scraecrow Tilda never looked this good!
Stunning papers and loads of fabby details. Amazing colouring!
I could hang around here forever to drool ;) LOL

Hugs

Ellen said...

Wow, all that candy: my teeth fall out seeing all that!
Love your card!

groetjes, Ellen

Jean said...

OMG Angie, the candy is so great and the card is amazing, loving the burlap idea and the gorgeous fall colors and the pp you used along with the flowers.. such and adorable card for the one and only Ms Diana.. Happy Birthday to YOU!!
Hugs, Jean

auntie lisa said...

Oh this little scarecrow is so adorable! Oh and candy is always yummy!! Thanks for sharing with us!
Lisa

liz_y_jose said...

Wow this is so beautiful card!!!! I love everything about it. TFS

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card with some fab details and such rich beautiful colours! I love your colouring of Scarecrow Tilda, what a stunner!
Love Nicola xxx

julieprice3 said...

Absolutly Beautiful! Love the colours
Hugs Julie P

Pink Stamper Girl said...

Wow this coloring is AMAZING! I love it! All the goodies you made along with the card, so beautiful! You are a very talented woman.
Hugs and Happiness,
Briana

Only By His Grace said...

Awesome card Angie. I love this scarecrow Tilda done in those rich red colors. the papers are gorgeous.
A stunning card that Diana will love.
Hugs Maz

miatagal said...

WOW Angie, This is such an adorable card, beautifully colored. Angie your selection of candies is terrific, I have such a sweet tooth and weakness for candy so I will have to watch it not to raid the goodies!

LINDA W. said...

OMGoodness I love your coloring
and the rich warm color choices.
Beautiful card and dp's.
hugs Linda

cabio's craft corner said...

What a wonderful idea on using a different type of stamp for a birthday theme. It is looking BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, I am always amazed of your coloring and the way you create your cards.
Louise

Deeanna said...

Super nice card.. Thanks for sharing :}

Evette K. said...

Really a great fall card. Just love the stamp images that have come out. You have done a super job on this card. Congrats. ekc

Elle said...

I LOVE this stamp so much and you certainly have done it justice. Very pretty, very cute, very adorable, very......

Scrapalajen said...

LOVELY card and the decorations are absolutely gorgeous for the birthday lady, Diana. Wonderful Angie!

Stampin Mindy said...

I'm so happy you didn't throw this image away! This card is GORGEOUS! I'm extrmely lucky to have seen in in person.. and in the making!!! :) Diana's going to love it!

Hugs, Mindy

Teresa said...

Absolutely stunning card. Teresa xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails