LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Love To Stamp News!!!


Christmas Stamps Are Here!!!

are available at midnight EST tonight



Supply is limited
So get yours right away so you don't have to wait for restocking!!!


What Else Is Going On?

Scor-Pal products have been added to the store!

Check them out!


Testimonial by Angie Hunt aka ScrapGirl: I use my Scor-Buddy every time I make a card or altered project. It's small enough to take with me wherever I go crafting so I can always have it handy. I've used competitor products, but none provide as perfect a score line as the Scor-Buddy. Other products also have too many scoring ridges with weak edges, which can easily cause you to slip over to the neighboring ridge when scoring. While the Scor-Buddy has all the ridges you will need, with stronger edges to ensure that you do not slip out of the ridge when scoring. The Scor-Buddy truly is a superior scoring tool.


I know what you're thinking..."This looks just like the embossing mat that came with my die cutting machine!" Well, IT'S NOT!

Testimonial by Angie Hunt aka ScrapGirl: I thought the same thing. I was skeptical. Until I saw the demonstration in person at CHA this summer. With this mat, you will achieve a much deeper emboss than you have in the past. You can now emboss with things like your Glimmer Screen Stencils! You can even run bottle caps through your die cutting machine with this mat to flatten them a bit and roll the edges over. They look really cool afterwards! What else? Use it to make impressions, like that of a quarter on a thin sheet of metal. There are so many creative options and I can't wait to get started with mine!!!





Forget the liquid glues and tape dispensers. Scor-Tape is the only adhesive you will ever need again. It is a super strong, double-sided tape that can be used for all of your paper crafting needs.

Testimonial by Angie Hunt aka ScrapGirl: I use the 1/4 and 1/2 inch Scor-Tape most often. I use it to secure paper, ribbon, flowers, and many other embellishments. I used to use those tape dispensers and found that I was spending a lot of money on refills and not getting much tape in them. They also didn't work well half of the time and I often times ended up frustrated. With Scor-Tape, it's reasonably priced and you get a lot of tape on each roll. It's extremely easy to tear off the perfect amount of tape, secure it into place, and then peel back the protective backing. It's sticky enough to hold anything in place, yet easy enough to peel off your project without tearing your paper if you've put it in the wrong place. It is a perfect crafting tool.


One Last Thing!!!

Whimsy's new release has been restocked!!!

Get yours while supplies last!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails