LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, August 8, 2011


Little Darlings Blog Hop CANDY winner!!!

Well, I'm a little late in posting the winner of my Little Darlings CANDY.  Mindy arrived on Friday and I almost never made my way to my computer during her visit.  We had a wonderful time and I'm already looking forward to seeing her again.  What a wonderful friend :-)

And now, without further delay, the random winner of my LD CANDY is......


Congratulations Sue!
Sue, please email me at ajhunt{at}comcast{dot}net to claim your prize.  You have until midnight EST on August 12th.  After that, I will draw another winner if I have not heard from you.

Ciao!

Angie


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails