LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Special Moments Are Always Remembered...

Hi Everyone!  Boy, this week has blown by!  My MIL arrived on Tuesday with my twin 6yr old nieces and it's been crazy busy ever since.  My son and the girls have been swimming, playing board games, playing baseball in the yard, drawing on the patio with chalk, etc.  I barely remember when I had that much energy!  Of course, my Mom thinks I still run on pure adrenaline!  I guess I do keep pretty busy all the time :-)  Actually, tomorrow will be super busy with some friends coming over with their kids to swim and eat all day!  And the weather is supposed to be GORGEOUS!!!

So my hubby pointed out that my last post, where I talked about fireworks, was probably the most negative he's ever heard me write on my blog.  I'm sooooo sorry!  I didn't mean to come across that way.  I must have been in a weird mood when writing that post. 

Well, I'm back to my normal self now and I have a new card to show you.  Last Saturday was my monthly card class at my house.  The ladies that come are sooooo much fun!  We have a great time and I look forward to it each and every month.  If my hubby would put up with it weekly, I would definitely schedule it! 

This month I decided to work with one of my Little Darlings rubber stamps.  I chose 'Go Girl Go' because I just love her...and because I had already colored her!  Hehehe :-)

Here's my card...


Special Moments Are Always Remembered
So this is how I put a card together when I'm in a huge hurry...I already confessed to the ladies in my class, so I will clue you all in as well.  My days have been so busy that I keep forgetting which day it actually is!  At 7pm on Friday night, I remembered that my card class was meeting early the next morning.  OMG!!!  To top it off, we were supposed to meet friends to watch fireworks at 8:20pm.  Now what!  I was also in the middle of scarfing down a cheeseburger.  Luckily I didn't choke on it!  LOL!  Long story short...I tossed the burger aside and raced up to my studio to begin assembling as quickly as I could and with no actual direction in mind.  I left for the fireworks and returned after midnight to put my son to bed and finish the card and cutting the class materials.  I was in bed at 1:30am.  Zzzzzzzz.........

So, I just love the way my card turned out!  As mentioned, this sweet image is Little Darlings' 'Go Girl Go' and she's available exclusively at Love To Stamp.  Don't you just love her?  She's absolutely carefree and having a blast!  I paired her with dp's from Basic Grey's 'Out of Print' collection.  The ribbon and doily are from my stash.  I bought the flowers from the Magnolia shop when I visited Sweden last Fall.  The brown trim was punched using a MS border punch.  The sentiment is from my collection but I can't remember the manufacturer right now.  Sorry!


The image was colored using Copic markers.  Here are the details:

E000, E00, E11, E13, E41, E42, E43, E44
Y21
R0000, R20, R30, R81, R83, R85
YG01, YG21, YG91, YG95, YG97
B0000, B00, B60
W00, W1, W3, W5
N0, N1
Well, that's it for me today!  I do hope you enjoyed my card :-)  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ciao,

Angie


11 comments:

Cecelia said...

Super cute! I just received this cutie in my mail box today and cannot wait to ink her up;0) Have a great weekend!

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Kelly Schelske said...

This is simply divine Angie!!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Angie,love the papers they are beautiful, and a fabulous image, great colouring, love the dots around go girl go, they look great.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Hanna said...

WOW! How stunning isn't this!!?? Oh my gosh, Angie, this really took my breath away! Love the colours, such a different, BRILLIANT combo, looks amazing.
The image is wonderful, love the little darlings, they're too sweet for words.

hugs,
Hanna

Louise said...

Beautiful card, fabulous coloring thanks for sharing which copics you used.This image is so cute.
Louise

Linda said...

Adorable, Angie!!! I just love this stamp image, reminds me of my childhood. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent and caring spirit.

Shannin said...

Angie,
This is such an amazing card and the colors are simply beautiful.

Shannin

ednamburgess said...

Such a cute card, just like always.
Edna

Angela said...

What a gorgeous card Angie! Love how you colored her and also your combination of papers is beautiful!
Love how you do the polka dots in the background with the blues and purples - really beautiful!

LOL - had to go back and read your last post to see what you are talking about with the fireworks. teehee... no worries... Have a great weekend, hugs, Angela

Kim said...

Oh my goodness Angie this is gorgeous! I adore your coloring and your backgrounds are always AMAZING! Love it!
Hugs~
Kim

P.S. Sorry that I am contacting you so late after winning your challenge...my hubby and I were on vacation and when we got home found out my Grandpa has cancer. I was wondering how I go about redeeming my prize :)

Molecraft said...

Another gorgeous card Angie, love the papers!
Helen x

Related Posts with Thumbnails