LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hi Everyone!  No card today, but CHA is fast approaching and I want to let you all know where to find me if you're going to be in attendance.  I'll be working the Magnolia Mini World booth #2122!!!  I'm bringing my DI's and hoping to get some painting time in as well.  If you're going to be at CHA, please stop by booth #2122 and give a little 'Hello'.  I would love to meet you :-)

On a more personal note, hubby and I attended the Sugarland concert last night and it was FANTABULOUS!!!  We sat (stood really) 9th row center stage.  I think I lost 5 lbs. dancing around.  It was a blast.  Sugarland is my absolute favorite band!  I've been listening to their music nearly every day for about 3 years...no kidding!!!  I just don't ever tire of hearing Jennifer Nettles voice. 

Well, I hope the coming week is a good one for you.  We have house guests all week so I'll be pretty busy entertaining :-)

Ciao,

Angie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails