LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, July 29, 2011

Girls just wanna have fun!


Little Darlings Challenges Blog Hop

Happy Friday Everone and Welcome to another Little Darlings Blog Hop!!!  Woop!  Woop!  We are so excited to be showing off these wonderful images to each of you.  Below you can see the 'Back To School' release in its entirety.  It is officially available for purchase at Love To Stamp right now!!!



The LD ladies have all worked so hard to show off these 'Darling' stamps.  Their projects are filled with so much talent and are sure to inspire each and every one of you.  Thank you ladies for doing such a wonderful job!!!  You're the very best and I'm so thrilled to have you all be a part of this team :-)  The biggest of hugs to you!

I would like to extend a special 'Thank You' to our guest designers...Thank you Ann, Jeanette, and Chelsea!!!  YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!  I just love your work and I'm so excited that you all participated in showing off this release.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

So, the week has gone by quickly and you've gotten to see some amazing sneak peeks of these Little Darlings 'Back To School' images.  I hope you've enjoyed them all.  Today's Hop has been the icing on the cake.  If you've come here from the amazing Chelsea's blog, then you're on the right track.  If not, then please start over at the Love To Stamp Store Blog so you don't miss out on anything.

First, I've got some CANDY to give away...today, I chose to work with the LD 'Science 101' and I'm giving one away!!!  All you need to do to enter to win is leave a comment on this post.  I will choose the winner randomly and announce it on August 5th.



And Now.....Drum Roll Please............

Girls just wanna have fun!
I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed making this card!  It's one of my favorites in a very long time.  Shortly after selecting this 'Science 101' image for the LD release, I saw the new MIC release and just knew that I was going to use this 'Steampunk House' together with 'Science 101'.  For some reason, against everything that I usually do when it comes to coloring, I grabbed pink!  It's sooooooooo not my usual syle, but I wanted the house to be pink.  I still can't explain it!  I'll give the color details below.

The dp's are from the Basic Grey 'Olivia' collection and I'm nearly finished with the paper pad now.  Cs is a combo of SU and Bazzill.  The sweet little flowers are from WOC.  That understated blue ribbon is from SU.  I got the awesome sentiment from Bonnie at Art Impressions at CHA in Rosemont.  They were so sweet.  I still can't believe all of the stamps that they gave me at the end of show.  Thank you so very much!!!

Both images were colored with Copic markers.  Here are the details:

E000, 00, 02, 11, 13, 30, 41, 42, 43, 44, 50, 53, Y15, 21, B0000, 00, 01, 21, 23, R20, 30, RV00, 02, 04, YG21, 23, 35, N0, 1, 3, 5, C00, 1, 3, W00, 1, 3, 5

Well, that's it for me today and it's also the end of the Hop!  Thank you so very much for joining us today.  Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered for my Candy!!!

Lastly, don't forget the new Little Darlings 'Back To School' stamps are NOW available at Love To Stamp.!!!

Ciao,

Angie



46 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Well, well my friend. It seems we have been a little on the opposite ends lately, you with the pinks and me with the earthy tones. LOL! I LOVE this card, as I do all your cards. You always bring your scenes to life, like you can jump right into them. This sentiment is adorable! I love how versatile these images are! Gorgeous work!!

Less than one week and I'll be over there!!! Yippie!!!!!

Hugs, Mindy

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

How adorable! I love your background image also, really make it pop! Colors are amazing, and what a cute image :O)

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
this stamp looks great with the Steampunk house. (something new to me) the colors look awesome.
Lovely layout.
Hugs Maz

Becky said...

Awesome card, love how you combined both stamps..And I like the pink :)

Shime said...

WoW! Great Card! You made so steam pank sceene ! I like your card very much! Thanks for sharing!
I also would like to take part in your give away cause i love stamps from this blog hope. Amazing images!

Alhana said...

Such a awesome card. The coloring is wonderful and the background image was perfect for the science girl :-D

lisbeth said...

Love your card. its wonderful

Aartje said...

What a lovely stamps. Your card is fantastic. I love the background and sentiment you used for this stamp.
Love the candy too.
Hugs Aartje

LaJanette said...

Super AMAZING card; with just the right combo of background! When your heart picked the pink it was just ment to be; you turned out with this totally awesome card; Love your coloring; tfs your color combos:0)

Hugs;
Janette

Maryann said...

WOUW this is so awesome Angie. I love this image and it´ll be just perfect for lots of occations, I think. You´ve done a great job here and it looks really cool, and is just ssssssssssomething the young ones will love too.
Have a great week-end everyone and lots of crafty fun.

Cor* said...

I best be getting my arse over to the MIC stie, cuz I think I missed this image!! And once I win this stamp, I too can create this card.....IN MY DREAMS!!HAHA! Remarkable coloring and design! Truly inspiring! TFS

Turid said...

Lovely card and wonderful stamps! Thank's for inspiration!
Hugs, Turid :)

Carly said...

Amazing card and fabulous stamps Angie. Thank you for the designs, can,t wait to use them.

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, the house is fabulous in pink! Great stamps and bloghop
Louise

Gram's Treasures said...

Well isn't she the little wizard! Lovely card with two gorgeous images. Fabulous colouring.
Joyce xx

Beth said...

How cute! Love the background in pink!

Uta said...

Your card is great. Great idea with this background.

Hugs, Uta

slbela59 said...

Really cute!! I have two little girls (7 & 9) that these would be perfect for! thanks for the chance to win.

Katharina said...

Oh wow! Your card is adorable!!!

ribenaruby said...

Hi Angie, wonderful card and that steampunk house goes so well! Great colours. Ruby x

Evette K. said...

Angie your card is amazing!! Love the paper, your coloring and just the whole creation....wow gf. Thanks for sharing and allowing me a chance at some blog candy. ekciampo@yahoo.com

sharman said...

Beautiful job Angie. I LOVE the pink house. I know pastels are not your thing but you do them so well..lol.. Keep up the great work that you are doing.....

quiltindiva said...

WOW, your colors for the picture just pop! I love the papers you used too! You do such beautiful work.

Angela said...

Angie, you have created a gorgeous and fun scene using the MIC image and Science 101. Love how you've colored the images. Beautiful work! hugs, Angela

charlene said...

Angie this is just to cute for words and I have to agree one of my favorites also...my fav image of your new release and with that house it is just perfect.
Beautiful as always
Hugs

Wilstyx said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! I can hardly wait to make one myself! I would never have thought of pink but it's perfect for this card! VERY creative card! Hugs....Sue

Jill said...

This is just so amazing!
Love your scene, it's perfect
Gorgeous colouring and perfect put together with the embellishments and papers. Thanks for the copics numbers :)
Great work and a huge inspiration!
Hugs, Jill

Sharon in Arizona said...

WOW Angie, is this inspirational or what!!! Love it all!!! And I love this little scientist, she is so adorable! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win. Hugs, Sharon :o)

Myrna said...

I just smiled when I saw this. Reminded me of a cotton candy factory! Now I have that song running through my head. LOL! Beautiful coloring as always Angie!

Becky Dunham said...

Oh Angie - I love what you have done with this image! This is one of my favorites of the new release but I LOVE how you have paired it with this cotton candy/pulled taffy looking creation behind her! Until you said it was a "steampunk house" i thought it was a machine of some sort and perfect in a laboratory! I still think it is perfect and I think pink is great! Thanks so much for sharing these fabulous images and for the chance to win!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

EmbossingQueen said...

Love what you have done with this image. The steampunk house just sets her off. Thank you for sharing.

Ellen said...

Wooow..Angie.. This is outstanding! Everything is gorgeous, from your coloring to your embellishments.♥♥!! I've just bought me this steampunk digi stamp now, so I can see that I'm missing a "Little Darling":) You're soo great inspirator Angie..and thanks a lot for it all!!
Hugs, Ellen♥

Janiel/ janny said...

OKay now this is the perfect images together and oh my for the papers!!! What an eye catching card!!! BEAUTIFUL and I do mean beautiful and fun to boot!!
hugs, Janiel

darling Ho said...

What a funny design!! So pretty!!
~darling Ho

julieprice3 said...

WOW Angie, This is absolutely Gorgeous! Love the pink!
Hugs Julie P

Barbara said...

WOW,
I love your background and the fantstic stamp.
Well done!
Hugs Babsi

Yvonne said...

Pink was the perfect color! Great job!

Annika said...

As always with your work I tend to zoom in and INVESTIGATE the colouring for ages - brilliant, abvsolutely brilliant!! Not overdone anywhere, I wish I could discipline myself to do softer pastels like that! I tend to get carried away :(
Hugs
Annika

Rosie said...

Amazing card Angie and great release too!! I thunk the back to school release is adorable and this little gal is CUTE! Reminds me of my chemistry days!! I hope she gets to come to my house!! Hugs, Rosie

sallysbitz said...

WOW Angie, this is just totally stunning. Love, love, love it x

This has been a great hop & sooo many talented ladies out there.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

HandmadebyTLC said...

Super hop Angie! I loved all of the inspiration and the painter girl and the boy hugging the world were my favorite stamps but that Apple card and the opening card topper card were fabulous designs! I think all of the cards were wonderful and had to look twice at all of them!

Anyway, Super Hop and thanks for the opportunity to win some adorable stamps!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Lillian Child said...

WOW ... seriously cute design and coloring!

Calypso's Crafts said...

OMG..You are incredible....and I wish i could color like you too!!!
This is absolutely stunning....great attention to detail!! WOW!!!!!

Gunn-Hege said...

WOW!!!! You really did it perfect!!!! What a card!!!

Cecelia said...

This is one of my favorite stamps. It reminds of my daughter because she loves science! Your card is amazing with the MIC image in the background! I love it!

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

AN said...

Niin kaunis tämä sinun korttisi! Kaikkea hyvää elämääsi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails