LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, July 22, 2011

CHA stuff!!!


Back Again!  And with some photos from CHA!!!
I'm warning you...there are a lot of photos!

Here we are at the Magnolia Mini World booth!  From left to right...Ruby, Me, Suzanne, and Patti Jo.  Hey Girls!!!  Miss you already!!!

Ruby and Patti Jo working away!

The Magnolia-licious gals at dinner!  Me, Patti Jo, Suzanne, and Diana.  OMGosh, did we ever have a wonderful time at dinner!  But, what happens at CHA...stays at CHA...right ladies???  LOL!!!

Patti Jo and I at the Magnolia Mini World booth...  It was so great to meet Patti Jo.  What a sweetheart!!!  We had a ton of fun working the booth.

Ruby and I at the Magnolia Mini World booth...Oh Ruby, what can I say!  Girl you make me laugh!!!  It was such a joy to meet Ruby.  Already, I can't wait til next time.

I had the pleasure of meeting Mary Giemza too!  What a sweet and talented lady.  She was painting in the Magnolia booth each day.  Hi Mary!!!

I had the opportunity to meet Kim, of www.craftsbykim.blogspot.com, and Mary, Kim's Mom. They were both winners of products from my Love To Stamp store.  Hey Ladies!!!  (I'm waving).  Thanks so much for stopping by to say 'Hello'!!!

I also got to meet two other sweethearts... Anary of Gilli Rubber Stamps and Irina of La-La Land Crafts

Some of my favorite things from Maya Road:





Love the sweets by Ribbon Ring!!!  And yes, they are all made from RIBBON!!!




My faves from Prima!










And, although they've been around for 25 years, they are new to me and an absolute favorite...


The Art Impressions booth was directly across from us.  I just fell in love with their images!  You'll be seeing some of them in my Love To Stamp store asap!!!  Their background images are just perfect with my Little Darlings rubber stamps!  I brought some home with me and I can't wait to get to work with them :-)

Well, that's all I have for today.  I hope you've enjoyed my photos.  As you can see, I had the absolute best time at CHA.  I'm already looking forward to seeing everyone again in Anaheim!

Ciao,

Angie

17 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wonderful photos...wish I lived closer...wish we had something so fun here.Glad you had so much fun.
Everyone looks so happy.
Beautiful stalls, Oh! craft heaven...lol
Luv CHRISSYxx

Barb Hardeman said...

I think I left a message on facebook,but I'm never sure if they post or not!!! What a beautiful booth this time around. I love the way the tags are displayed and all the card fronts and projects on the shelves. Everyone looks fabulous! Wish I could have been there too! Glad that everyone had a fantastic time...hugs...Barb

RenateKreativ said...

Wonderful photos, I`m dreaming I go to the CHA, smile.Thanks for sharing! I`m go to the Stempelmekka in September, smile.

Hugs Renate

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

UMMMM about what happens at CHA stays at CHA..... Ummmm I already told Barbara a little something about Mike Hunt ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's ok she could be trusted ((smiling so big))

Photos look great I might have to lift one up for my FB profile LOL!
((HUGS))Ruby♥

p.s
I just sat down from cleaning the whole day and putting away my new goodies.I could at least start on my creation for Monday,YIKES!!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
Thank you so much for taking all these photo's for us to see. I just love to see all my online friends having so much fun. What a gorgeous bunch of gals. so nice to see my best friend Patti Jo. We have emailed each other for about three years and have never met. (One day).
Hugs Maz

Chris said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time Angie and it was great to see all your photo's so thanks for sharing them! Hugs, Chris :)

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the great pics, Angie!

ednamburgess said...

Lucky you to be able to go to the show. Wish I could do it some year. The closest I get is the Southfield and the Novi, Mi. show each year. Always good there too and get to see the latest. Are you going to be in Novi? Edna B.

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Thanks for sharing your photos, looks like a fun place to be! : )

DvL said...

Wow... It's amazing!! Candy shop... hihi

Teresa said...

What lovely photo's, looks like you all had a wonderful time and I'm not suprised it looks a fab place to be. hugs Teresa xx

serena said...

merci de nous faire partager ces merveilleux moments que vous avez passé sur ce salon US;
je pense en faire un projet que je vous montrerai.
BISOUS serena

Linda said...

Love your photos and the camera loves you!!!! You look like your having a great time!!!! Thanks for sharing Angie!!!!!

BA said...

thanks angie for the wonderful pics, so sorry I cannot be there ..... but annaheim I come againg
xoxo BA

Trena in Naperville said...

Hi Angie,
Looks like you all had a fabulous time at CHA. I attended Suzanne's awesome advanced Copics class. I see you discovered Art Impressions - they are awesome, AND Bonnie and Kendra are so nice!! I attended their class too. Did you know AI has a FB page?! I gotta get busy and finish some home work for your Distress Class. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!!

LaJanette said...

Loved seeing your ton of photos! Wait Anaheim...thats close to me...well 3 hours...but oh if only it was open to the public!

Annika said...

Is it wrong to admit I am totally jealous to look at those photos! Boy, I'd like to gt a chance to go to CHA and see all you big guns in action. It would be so cool to actually see you, Suzanne, Ruby (she's gas, isn't she!) Mary and my other idols colouring irl and maybe even LEARN something.
Of course I'd have to leave the wallet behind, otherwise the only thing I'd get more familiar with woyld be the Irish divorce law, lol
Hugs
Annika

Related Posts with Thumbnails