LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wishing you moments filled with wonder...

Happy Saturday Everyone!  Oh, how I hope you're having a great weekend so far!  Today is the day of the monthly card class that I have at my house.  We get together on the first Saturday of each month.  This month I promised the ladies that I would do something frilly and girly.  Well, this is probably one of the girliest cards I've ever made...and I LOVE IT!


Wishing You Moments Filled with Wonder

This little cutie pie is a Sarah Kay image for Stampavie that I've had for quite a while.  I've never had the time to ink it up so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity.  The image is called 'Isabelle with Puppy Coco'.  I paired the image with dp's from Crate Paper and they are absolutely stunning!  I will be stocking them at Love To Stamp very soon so you can get your own. 

I used several SB nestie dies to cut and mount the image and sentiment.  The sentiment is new from Whimsy Stamps 'Magical Mini Letter Seals' and is currently available at Love To Stamp.  The tag was cut from the same dp's using a Magnolia DooHickey Vintage Tag Die, which you can get at Magnolia-licious.  The dragonflies were also cut using a Magnolia DooHickey die.  All flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts...per usual :-)  The Gems are from my stash.  All edges have been rubbed with a bit of Ranger DI in walnut stain.

Here is another angled view just so you can see all of the dimension in this card.  You can also get a little peek at the inside where one can leave a handwritten note.


This image has been colored with Copic markers.  Here are the details:

Skin:  E000, 00, 11, 13, R20, 30
Hair:  Y21, E43
Hat:  E41, 42, 43
Pants:  RV00, 14, 21, 23, N0, 1, 3
Scarf:  RV14, 21
Ground:  YG23, 91, 97, 0 (colorless blender)
Flower:  Y21
Dog:  E000, 23, 31, 33
Sky:  B0000, 60, 0 (colorless blender)

Well, that is it for today!  I wish you all a fabulous rest of the weekend.  I would love it if you would leave a little comment to let me know that you stopped by today :-)

Don't forget to check out the Little Darlings Challenges contest.  You still have a few days to get your entry in!!!

Ciao,

Angie

13 comments:

Larisa said...

She is cute so much!!! Love all the flowers you put onto the top) It looks gorgerous!

ednamburgess said...

Beautiful coloring and like the background paper also. Edna B.

May Britt said...

Love it... it's so cute...

Nanda said...

Lovely card with great summer colors.

Hugs, Nanda

Edel said...

fantastic card, dear! love it so much!

Helen said...

Fabulous card, love the inside too.

Sharon Keanly said...

Love your work Angie and this must be one of your nicest cards that I've yet to see... Just love the papers you've chosen, the image is of course a stunning one from SK and your colouring is superb! The way you've positioned your flowers and all the dimension makes for a beautiful creation, inside and out. Well done! hugs Sharon

Nicola said...

Beautifully created card Angie, love the colours, the image is so sweet and the inside is as gorgeous as the outside, your still an inspiration to me
Love Nicola xxx

Cecelia said...

Oh Angie, this is absolutely beautiful! The papers and flowers are gorgeous and your coloring is stunning! Hope you are having a great weekend;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
The colors on this card are so beautiful. I love the design papers and that stamp is so gorgeous I just may have to invest in it. I love how you have the tag hanging out so inconspicuously. your coloring is fabulous. I love how you did her trousers and the dogs back to look like fur.
Hugs Maz

Manuela said...

Oh Angie! Your card ist just sooo pretty, I can't stop looking at it! Love how you have coloured the image!!
Hugs, Manuela

Beth said...

How gorgeous! Wish I could've made the class. :( Maybe one of these times....

Molecraft said...

Such a beautiful card, love everything about it!
Helen x

Related Posts with Thumbnails