LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sneak Peek!!!


Little Darlings Sneak Peek - Summer Release II

Hi Everyone!  It's Sneak Peek Day 2 and I'm showing off one of my favorites from the LD Summer Release II.  In reality, they're all my faves, but I'm partial to the little boys because of my son :-)  Here's a tidbit of information that you may not know about this LD boy...his name is 'Conner' and he's about 3 years old.  He's the cutest little thing and he really reminds me of my son at his age...completely carefree and just enjoying life!

Here, 'Conner' is going for a ride on the back of his turtle friend and they're travelling "Slow and Steady".  'Conner' loves all living things and has a wonderful imagination.  I wonder where they're headed???

Slow and Steady
This image is called 'Slow and Steady' and will be available at Love To Stamp on June 20th!!!  I've paired him with dp's by Crate Paper from the 'Toy Box' collection.  They are available right now at Love To Stamp.  Cs is by Bazzill.  The sweet sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps 'Magical Mini Letter Seals' set, also available at Love To Stamp.  Both the ribbon and buttons are from my stash.



I've colored this Little Darling with Copic markers.  The details are below:

E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 50, 81
Y21
YG91, 95, 95
BG93
B0000, 00, 21, 23, 24
R20, 22, 24, 27
W1, 3
C3
N1, 3

Well, that's all I have to show you today!  Be sure to stop by the Love To Stamp Blog to get more information on the sneak peeks.  Don't forget to leave a comment on the store blog so you can get in the running for a special prize

Some new BasicGrey products have been added to the Love To Stamp store and there's a BoBunny special going on for Independence Day.  Thought you might want to check them out!

Also, the Little Darlings Challenge is still going on.  The theme is 'Summer' and you can enter with any stamp.  However, if you happen to win with a Little Darlings stamp you get a bigger prize!  The current challenge will run til midnight EST on June 21st.  Good luck!

As for me, I'm signing off!  I hope you'll leave me a little comment to let me know that you were here!

Ciao,

Angie

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Angie, gorgeous image & I love the decorated inside too :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Robyn said...

Simply adorable. I love how you accented it with the ribbon. I can't wait to see the rest of the sneak peeks!

Hanna said...

oh, that stamp is a little darling for sure! ;) Sooo cute! Love your images, Angie, you are so talented! They're all stunning.
Love your card too (of course, I always do! :)) it's such an AMAZING piece of art sweetie; the buttons and bows are FABULOUSLY PERFECT! I just love your awesome attention to details.

hugs,
Hanna

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
I have to agree with Hanna. I love your detail. You always put your cards together so well. This is made so beautifully with the ribbons and buttons. Little Conner has that far away look like he is dreaming of places far away. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the stamps.
hugs Maz

Molecraft said...

Fabulous card, love the image and all the details!
Helen x

...just Barbara said...

This is darling and I love all those buttons and ribbon! When I uploaded I also chuckled that our boys were colored the same. ;D But I love the added background you colored - really shines on the image!

Bizzi Hands said...

I just love these new designs... wonderful
TFS
Sally

Linda said...

Wow another super card!!!! All your cards are amazing!!!!! What great talent you have Angie!!!! Way to go!!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute image and lovely card Angie. Love the way you put the buttons on this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts with Thumbnails