LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, June 27, 2011

The Seeds of Life...

Happy Monday Everyone!  Wow!  Did that weekend go fast or what?  Keeping in mind that my son is 7 years old, he asked me the other day why the weekend couldn't be 5 days and the work week be 2 days?  LOL!!!  I said "Yeah, someone really got that one wrong, didn't they?"  Well, anyway, we had a pretty full weekend.  We ended it yesterday with some great friends over to swim for the day.  What fun we had!  It didn't rain and I ate too much!  Right now, any day that it doesn't rain is a perfect day :-)

The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge
(TOMIC)

Welcome to challenge #4!  Our theme this week is 'shimmer and pearls'.  It's a super easy and fun challenge to play along with, so I will be looking for your card!!!  Don't forget to check out TOMIC site for all of the challenge details.  You can get a peek at the other DT projects there for even more inspiration.  They're sure to have some wonderful things for you to see!!!

The Seeds of Life
This little cutie is #324 Seeding Tilda and she's from Magnolia's new 'Sweet Rainbow' collection.  She's currently available at Magnolia-licious in both original and mini size.  I paired her with #405 Tulip Walkway from the 'Butterfly Dreams' collection. 

The gorgeous dp's are from the BG 'Out of Print' paper pad which is available at Love To Stamp.  I LOOOOOOVE this paper pad!!!  The colors and patterns are very lively and there is so much going on so they create a tremendous amount of interest as a back drop for a colored/painted image.  You'll be seeing them A LOT from me!

I used pearls from my stash to accentuate the frame around the image, as well as for a little added interest in the corner and on the satin ribbon (also from my stash).  The lace and flowers are from WOC.  I used my Bow Easy to create the perfect little satin bow.  And the shimmer???  I heavily coated the entire card with Pearl Glimmer Mist, but it doesn't show on the photo :-(  It really looks pretty IRL though!


I colored the images with Copic markers.  Here are the details:

E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, 41, 42, 43, 44, R00, 20, 30, Y21, 23, G12, 24, YG17, 61, 91, B0000, 00, N0, W1

That's it for me today!  I hope you enjoyed my project.  Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Ciao,

Angie


27 comments:

Miranda de Groot said...

I just love this cute card
Hugs Miranda

Thea said...

Hi Angie,
This is amazing! What a beautiful project.

Hugs
Thea

Manuela said...

Hi Angie! Love your card with the beautiful colors and your perfect Copic coloration!!
Hugs, Manuela x

Danielle said...

Hi Angie,

Wow this is really amazing.

Love the colors and layout you have used.

Hugs,
danielle

Barb Hardeman said...

Stunning card Angie! Your coloring is gorgeous - as always- I love the way you tied it all together with the black pearls...Hugs, Barb

Kelly Neis said...

I love the colors and the paper, the flowers, it is a beautiful card. Everything is just breathtaking but then so soft. One of my favorites.

Barb Hardeman said...

OOOOOOps! They were white pearls on a black scalloped background. Which I could scroll back to see your work while I'm commenting. None the less...it's a gorgeous card...

Corinne said...

Angie, your card is adorable. Love the colors, just stunning. The background is wonderful.
Hugs~
Corinne

Myrna said...

Ahhh, all my favorite colors Angie! Just beautiful! Love it!

Sandy said...

Beautiful card Angie - love the pearls - can I steal that from you!?! I do so enjoy visiting your blog.
Sandy

Evette K. said...

Wow this is stunning. The papers, flowers, coloring, etc. just are perfect together. Magnificent job.

ednamburgess said...

Such a cute stamp and like all the colors you used on the card. Edna

Patti Jo said...

LOVE the color combination! Wonderful scene and design! Gorgeous card Angie!!!

Molecraft said...

Stunning, gorgeous colours, love it!
Helen x

julieprice3 said...

Hi Angie
Your card is absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us
Hugs Julie P

Cricket said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the colors you used. Your coloring is fabulous!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
This card is more than gorgeous. The color scheme is beautiful. I love how you colored the walkway with the tiny dots. I love this Tilda. She is the sweetest thing. the DP's are so lovely how you have put them together.
Outstanding as usual.
Hugs Maz

Candy said...

Angie,
Your card is stunning!
Hugs, Candy

Sharon Keanly said...

How gorgeous is this Angie. Just love how you've combined the 2 stamps and that paper is very pretty!

Elle said...

I love the use of pearls in your card for the new challenge. Beautiful!

Angela said...

I love the warm colors you used here Angie! Such an adorable scene you created and your coloring is beautiful as always! ;)

Have a great day! hugs, Angela

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Gorgeous card, Angie! It's so rich & colorful. I love that DP too! Beautiful!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Jane H said...

Angie you are the most amazing artist! I look at your work and just want to sigh at the beauty! Wow!

Danielle said...

Very pretty Angie, love those rich colors. Stunning coloring`
Hugs.

Carissa said...

So pretty. Love the papers and you have done such a beautiful job of colouring her to match. Hugs, Carissa

Betsy said...

So pretty! I always love the colors and papers you use! Your cards are warm and inviting, leaving me wanting to look at more!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is unbelievably gorgeous Angie!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails