LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Little Darlings CANDY WINNER!!!

What a wonderful response to my

Little Darlings - Summer Release 2 CANDY!!!

Well, there were 95 entries and I let Random.org select the winner...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.................

Lucky #7, Helle from Norway!!!

Helle, you have 48 hours to email me at ajhunt@comcast.net to collect your prize.

Thank you all for your entries!

The collection will be available at Love To Stamp on June 20, 2011.




4 comments:

Helle said...

Thank you very much,Angie!

I've sent you a mail.

-Helle-

Laila said...

Congrats :O)
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Congrats, Helle! :)

Helle said...

Hello Angie,
Thanks for all the great stamps I got from you!

-Helle-

Related Posts with Thumbnails