LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thank You So Much...

Hello Everyone!  Wow, it's been a week since I've posted anything!  My new Love To Stamp store and Little Darlings rubber stamps are keeping me really busy...Thank you all so much :-)  It is so exciting to see each of you at the store and I'm so THRILLED that you like the stamps!!!

So, it looks like summer is finally making it's way to Michigan!  We opened the pool on Monday.  Yay!  We've got our first pool party scheduled for June 8th, which is my son's last day of school.  We've invited his entire class of 18 kids, plus siblings and parents.  I'm still waiting on rsvp's so I have no idea how many people to expect yet.  It's gonna be a lot of fun!  I'm hoping it'll be good and hot!!!

________________________________

PaperPlay Challenges

It's time for another PaperPlay Challenge with Team A!  This week's theme is 'Blossoms and Blooms'.  How fun!  We all love our flowers!!!  This week's sponsor is Whiff of Joy.  They've got some beautiful new things going on over there so I hope you'll check them out.

Here's my project.  I had so much fun painting and assembling this card.  I love the way it turned out!


Thank You So Much
I decided to work with a combo of 2 mini Magnolia images:  #3011 Mini Tilda with Straw Hat and #532 Mini Romantic Window.  Both images are available right now at Magnolia-licious, where you'll always get quick and fantastic service. 

Personal Note:  You know, I've ordered products from many companies around the world.  I remember, when I first discovered Magnolia stamps, waiting for 2 months for an order of Magnolia stamps that I ordered from a retail store overseas.  I finally cancelled the order.  When I found Magnolia-licious, the waiting was over.  And yes, I do design for them now.  But I'm not obligated to say anything about their service.  They truly are awesome to deal with and you can expect to receive any stocked product very quickly.  Hats off to Diana Crick for fantastic customer service!

I masked the stamps using a Stamp-a-ma-jig (a rubber stamper's essential tool).  The gorgeous dp's are from Pink Paislee's "Butterfly Collection" and are available at Love To Stamp.  Cs is from Bazzill.  The doily is from my stash and I think I brought it home from a restaurant - I love when that happens!  All flowers are from WOC.  The sentiment is from LOTV and I cut it out with a die from Whiff of Joy.  The cute little craft dragonflies were cut with a Magnolia DooHickey die.

I colored the images using a combo of Copic markers and watercolors with Ranger DI's.  Here are the details:

Copics:  E000, 00, 01, 11, 13, 41, 42, 43, 44

DI's:  black soot, worn lipstick, pumice stone, peeled paint, shabby shutters, weathered wood, tumbled glass, vintage photo, antique linen, walnut stain

Little Reminder - Don't forget about the Little Darlings Challenges contest that's going on!!!  Those of you that ordered stamps should be seeing them soon in your mailbox, if not already.  I can't wait to see your creations!!!  There are great prizes and the contest runs through June 7th.  There is also CANDY up for grabs so be sure to stop by and sign up!

Well, that's all I have for you today!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll leave a little comment to let me know that you were here.

Ciao,

Angie

19 comments:

Deirdre said...

Angie, ADORE this ... amazing creation... love everything about it... FAB!
Blowing a gale here, like a day in November instead of the end of May. Bitterly cold too! brr... brr... roll on Summer! Deirdre

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
Your card is as sweet as can be. Your coloring is as always...gorgeous
I love how the whole card is framed with those lovely DP's. the flowers and butterflies look really pretty.

The pool party sounds great. I hope you have a lovely time.
Hugs Maz

Danielle said...

Wow this is amazing. Really beautiful. I love the coloring!

hugs,
Danielle

Barb Hardeman said...

Angie I love the deep rich tones you use on your cards. Such a beautiful style and definitely your very own! This is another stunning card...absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs,
Barb

Mascha van Dijk Zimmerman said...

Lovely card,beautiful colors and design, bye Mascha

ednamburgess said...

This is the cutest card and looks like you've put a lot of work into it. Great job. Edna

Dawn said...

Such a beautiful card, love the whole layout.

Rene said...

Super pretty as always Angie! Congrats on your Little Darlings...they are perfectly named because they are just darling! ;D
Rene

sharman said...

Angie, This is so cute. It really makes me want to try using the mini's but I do not have any of them. I really love the card and of course the coloring is fab. Glad that the store is going well...

Christina C. said...

WOW....this is a extraordinary work of art!!! What a beautiful scene you created for this sweet Tilda!!!

Stampin Mindy said...

Hi Angie!

This is stunning! I love the deep colors. Your cards are always so elegant. Love all the flowers too!

Hugs, Mindy

Ren-Yi said...

I adore this little image. the window shutters remind me of europe (i dont know why). the flowers and the distressing on the doilies is wonderful. And the colouring impeccable! well done, Angie!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Oh wow angie! this is SO beautiful!! I love everything about it!

*Vicki* said...

Oh such gorgeous coloring Angie!! Love your pretty layout with the flowers!! :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful, Angie!!! Amazing card and amazing coloring! A huge congrats to you on your new store! Wishing you MUCH success in your new venture!
big hugs,
Sharon

Chris said...

It is just beautiful, Angie! I wish my eyes were better so I could work with the minis. I love the richness you achieved. Your stamped images are just lovely! This has to be one of my fav cards of yours. It's stunning!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Molecraft said...

Stunning card, gorgeous colours and fab scene!
Helen x

Cordine said...

Your card is stunning!
Hugs
Cordine

Angela Marie said...

What a beautiful card! I just wanted to thank you for sharring your creativity with us, and for also always listing the color copics you are using! have a great day

Related Posts with Thumbnails