LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, May 15, 2011

Little Darlings Sneak Peek - Day 14!!!

Little Darlings!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!  Today is the last day of the Little Darlings sneak peeks and do you know what that means?????  Yep, tomorrow I open the doors, so to speak, to my new online craft store: Love To Stamp!!!  I still can't believe it's happening!  A few months ago it was just an idea and now it's come to fruition.  HOW AMAZING IS THAT!  Somebody pinch me!!!  No, wait!  If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up :-)

So, as you have seen over the past two weeks, I have assembled an absolutely FANTASTIC team of Designers and Guest Designers.  These women are some of the most talented artists today and I am so lucky that they all accepted my invitation to participate in this event.  Thank you ladies so very, very much!!!  Mindy Baxter, my dear friend and the Design Team Leader, I could not have done this all without her.  She has been absolutely instrumental in making this all happen.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Sweetie!!!

Now, for my card.  I really hope you like it.  This image is one of my favorites in the collection.  But then again, they all are!!!!!

Shellphone


You guessed it!  This 'Little Darling' is called 'Shellphone'.  I think the name is hilarious!  Doesn't she just look like a girl from an old movie!  OMGosh, I just love it!  I paired her with a background from MIC called 'Tropical Beach' and I think they're stunning together.  The gorgeous dp's are from the Lily Bee Design 'Picket Fence' collection and will be available tomorrow at Love To Stamp.  I just love these 6x6 paper pads.  This 'Picket Fence' collecion also has some beautiful red, green, and purple florals.  It's just beautiful.  I'm going to do my best to stock the store with a really good assortment of my favorite paper pads. 

The flowers are from WOC, Bo Bunny and my stash.  The navy ribbon is a spool from American Crafts.  I used a SB Nestie to cut and back the images.  The ocean got a touch of stardust Stickles to make it glisten.  The zig-zag border was cut using a MS punch.



I colored this 'Little Darling' with a combo of Copic markers and watercolors with distress inks.  I hadn't used my inks in quite a while and I was a little worried about how it was going to go.  Turns out it was just like riding a bike!  Here are the coloring/painting details:

Copics:  E0000, 00, 01, 11, 13, 41, 42, 43, Y21

DI's:  weathered wood, tumbled glass, peeled paint, antique linen, faded jeans, fired brick, shabby shutters, black soot, walnut stain, vintage photo

Well everone....that is it for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I truly hope you enjoyed my sneak peek :-)  I hope to see you at the Love To Stamp Grand Opening tomorrow.  We've got some fun things planned in the coming days that you won't want to miss!!!!!!!

Ciao,

Angie

7 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Angie! Love the colors and the fun papers and awesome elements!

Happy Grand Opening!

LindaC said...

Really cute image...love the freckles! Linda C

Stampin Mindy said...

Angie, You're making me get all choked up! Thank YOU for letting me apart of this! I'm so honored to be your DT leader, but most of all your friend!

(((((HUGS)))))

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous card and fab image, love it! Congratulations on your new venture!
Helen x

Renkata said...

Such a great scene with the image from MIC :) great card.

Elise said...

This card is gorgeous. A real beauty!!
Love Elise

Hanne said...

Really lovely card with a beautiful image!
Hanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails