LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello with Smiles!

Little Darlings Challenges DT Blog Hop

Happy Wednesday Everyone!  I hope you've been enjoying the first ever Little Darlings Challenges DT Blog Hop!  Yay!!!!!  The DT and GDT ladies have put on a fabulous show today, haven't they?  If you've come to my blog from Magali's, then you're on the right track.  If not, then please start from the beginning at Little Darlings Challenges so you don't miss out on some gorgeous works of art!

Want another reason to check out the Little Darlings Challenges blog?  There is a sweet CANDY treat up for grabs and it's super easy to enter your name in the running.  There is also a contest that runs til June 8th and has some super prizes!!!  You can catch all of the details on the challenge blog.

Hopefully you noticed already that the Love To Stamp store is now open.  You can get your own Little Darlings stamps there, along with many other products.  I will be filling the store with my favorite things.  You can keep up to date by following the Love To Stamp Store Blog.

And now for my project!  I hope you like it :-)

Hello with Smiles

For my project, I chose to make a corner bookmark.  I've seen these around blogland and have wanted to make one for a while.  I thought this Little Darlings 'Up, Up and Away' image was perfect.  It's actually the one that I colored for the LD Challenge blog banner and blinkie!  HeHeHe...
I paired this cutie with dp's from Lily Bee Designs 'This & That' and 'Happily Lost' collections.  Both 6x6 paper pads are available at Love To Stamp.  Cs is by Bazzill.  I trimmed the bottom edge using a MS border punch.  The ribbon is also by MS.  The sweet pearls are by Prima.  And, although it doesn't show well in the photo, much of this bookmark is trimmed with stardust Stickles.
I used a sentiment from SU and cut it using a SB Fancy Tags Die.  The cutout was too big, so I cropped it to fit on the bookmark.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  Here are the details:

RV00, R81, R83, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E41, E42, E43, E44, W3, W5, B0000
Well, since getting my Kindle, I don't read actual paperback or hard cover books any more!  So, I hung the bookmark on the corner of my Kindle so you can see how it looks when serving its purpose.  My hubby thinks it looks a bit ridiculous, but I like it.  I've actually left it there as a decoration!

So....that's it from me today!  Your next stop is the Little Darlings Challenges blog to see the details of the CANDY and contest.  I hope to see you there!!!

Ciao,

Angie


34 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Angie,
I just love this! It's so cute and it's pink! Perfectly colored and I love that border. It's so elegant.

Fantastic Hop and extremely inspiring!

Hugs, Mindy

Becky said...

I love this!! Awesome colors and coloring. And it looks perfect on your kindle.

...just Barbara said...

This is so cute and I love that decorative paper! The ribbon is perfect with the black trim. :D

Maris said...

ohhhh how great this card, love it, great papers too xx

Only By His Grace said...

Fabulous book mark. So pretty in pink. I love that design paper and the ribbon looks lovely.
I have so enjoyed seeing all the different cards. They have all been so lovely.
hug Maz

Shirl said...

This is just tooo cute! Must.Have.It! I didn't think I'd get lucky with the blog candy win so I already placed an order! Can't wait to get my hands on this cutie!

Monique said...

Wow. This is beautifull.

Hugs Monique

bettand said...

Simply stunning:) Love the vintage colours:)

Angela said...

This is a bookmark I would never lose! It is gorgeous! Beautiful colors and amazing coloring! So elegant, Angie.

Hope you had a fabulous vacation! hugs, Angela

Lena Katrine said...

Oh my! I wish I owned a bookmark as beautiful as this!!! I love it!

Thank you for setting up this fun Blog Hop, sweetie!

Hugs, Lena Katrine

chouguette said...

Hello Angie,I discover your blog thanks to Mag,I love this card!Congratulations!!

Beth said...

Gorgeous, Angie! Love your coloring, as always! Really enjoyed all the lovely projects on this hop!

Nicola said...

Truly beautiful bookmark Angie, love your colouring and all the little details
Love Nicola xxx

Dena said...

How perfectly done Angie! Love it! Such pretty colors and a very cool design!!!
Thanks for having me as a guest designer!!!
Hugs, Dena

Myrna said...

Beautiful Angie! I'd be afraid to use and have something happen to it. :-)

Teri said...

Oh Angie, this is just so cute!! I love that it's a bookmark, I don't have a kindle, still an old fashioned book girl!! So this is especially dear to me!!! Your colors are outstanding! The blog hop is so much fun and the designers have done an AWESOME job with your sweet, sweet stamps!!!
Hugs,
Teri

sharman said...

I love the bookmark Angie. I even love it on the Kindle!!! Beautiful job as always.. Coloring is over the top....................

Deb said...

fabulous book mark, I love it, it looks so pretty on your kindle too! Good luck with the new stamps and the store, I already have my eye on a few things, should be shopping later!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Louise said...

Fabulous card, such a cute image. Louise

lisbeth said...

Love your card

Rene said...

Congrats Angie! The DT team is AWESOME and these images are too precious! I'm going to need to get a job! ;D
Rene

BA said...

angie I jzst love this, really adorable
xoxo BA

Sharon Peele said...

Angie, Wonderful job on your corner book mark, wonderful coloring!! and remember hubby's always don't understand us crafter's sometimes, at lease my hubby don't!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Congrats on the opening of your new store, Angie! Your bookmark is the cutest thing I've ever seen. You did a beautiful job on it & your coloring is amazing.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

cabio's craft corner said...

I love tha touch of vintage feel on this bookmark. This image is so cute and yet very elegant :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Ambrella (Catherine) said...

It's gorgeous.
Hugs

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH Angie this is so elegant wow!!!!!!

I think it stands out gorgeously on a book lol!

It looks good on your kindle too lol!SO much unspiration sigh....

I hope you enjoyed the vacation :)

Ruby♥

Debra G Smith said...

Angie...another awesome creation. You keep me inspired with your creations.

Carly Baker said...

I love your creation, it's beautiful and the colours are amazing!

Denimo said...

What a fabulous bookmark Angie!! LOVE that pink balloon!! It's all really great!
Hugs, Denise

kurlygirl said...

So cute! Love the new images and love the store!

HandmadebyTLC said...

I just love the part where your husband commented on it! It's just like them right!
You have a great team behind you and I wish you all the best. Hopefully I'll win something to create with from your candy, that would be SWEET! hehe
See you in June
hugs
Tammy Louise

raindropecho said...

Oh I just adore this bookmark, Angie! The image is so beautifully colored, too. I will be joining along in the challenge and contest as soon as I get the stamps!!

Mary Lou said...

Well angie~I think you started something super fabulous here!!! Good luck in your venue and Your bookmark is ultimately Adorable!!! On a book or on a kindle~~it is crafty and we Love It!!!!!!
Hugz and Smiles

Related Posts with Thumbnails