LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, April 14, 2011

You're So Cool!!!

Hey Everyone!  It's time for another challenge at PaperPlay Challenges!!!  This week we have a photo inspiration and it's a rockin' cool one!  The challenge is being sponsored by Kenny K and I had a ton of fun coloring one of his images.  The DT girls came up with some really great inspiration for ya'll, so be sure to check out their work.

Here's my card...I hope you like it :-)

you're so cool
I chose to work with Kenny K's 'Soho'.  And, because I think she's so cool, I used the most appropriate sentiment from Verve Stamps.  I used a mix of dp's from DCWV and Creative Imaginations.  The image looks like a rock star and I think the dp's definitely compliment that.  I used all black cs by SU.


The purple flowers are from Magnolia and I spritzed a couple of them with some black Maya Mist.  The large flower in the background started out white and got sprayed with black and silver metallic Maya Mist.  The sentiment and it's matte were cut with SU punches.  The corner piece is from WOC and the gems are by Bazzill.  I colored the image with Copic markers, but I'm missing the detail this time.  Sorry :-(

That's it for today!  I hope you enjoyed your visit and will leave a comment to let me know that you stopped by :-)

Ciao,

Angie

10 comments:

Penni said...

Great card - love the colours.

Hugs
Penni
x

Miertje said...

Great card I like the collers and the flowers are so beautiful !!
Hugs, Miranda

Molecraft said...

This is gorgeous, love the lush colours and fab image!
Helen x

Robin Cooper said...

Great card! Love your work!

Denise said...

Love your card Angie! I sent you an email a little bit ago. Just making sure you get it :)

Jean said...

She is cool! Really like her hair colors, great work!

Sandy said...

talk about attitude!!! But wait a minute - Angie - she looks like you!!
Cute card!!
Hugs
Sandy

Ren-Yi said...

I spie a fabulous fun inside of the card. and the misting is also amazing! i love how it gives the flower something extra to hang on to...

Rosie (Freycob) said...

That's one sassy card Angie! Really lovely!

Rosie
xx

Maya said...

Ohhh this is awesome!
Love your gorgeous coloring ♥
Hugs from Maya

Related Posts with Thumbnails