LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, April 18, 2011

Rosie with Cake...

Hello Everybody and welcome to the beginning of a new week!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was very relaxing, which was badly needed.  Yesterday we stopped by J. Alexander's for dinner.  My son had been requesting it all week long.  He loves the grilled artichoke appetizer.  It's to die for!!!  He's only 7 years old, but has the palate of an adult.  It's my favorite item on the menu as well.  Maybe it's the Italian heritage!  My mouth is watering right now while thinking about them.  They are sooooooooo YUMMY!

Anyway, I hosted my monthly card class on April 2nd and chose a LOTV image for the card.  The class was a blast!  I've met some really sweet ladies and we have a great time.  I'm already looking forward to the next class.

So here is the card I made for the class.  I hope you like it :-)


Rosie with Cake

As stated, this is a LOTV image and she's called 'Rosie with Cake'.  I paired her with some new dp's from BasicGrey called 'Life of the Party'.  These papers just scream summer!  The colors are so HOT!  Love them!  The image and background were cut with a Spellbinder's nestability die.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps and they have a wonderful stamp die that you can get to go with it.  The ribbon is seam binding that I dyed using my distress inks.  The button and string are from my stash.

I colored the image with Copic markers, but I no longer have the details.  Sorry!  I need to make sure to keep the list when cleaning up after class.  When I clean, it's not uncommon for everything in my path to be thrown away!

Well, that's it for today!  I hope you enjoyed your stay.  I would love it if you would leave a little comment to let me know you were here :-)

Ciao,

Angie

10 comments:

LindaC said...

Oh my! This card is so cute! I love the banner paper! Your coloring is always perfect, and the color combination is so good with the paper! LC

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful Angie! I love those papers. Your coloring is amazing as it always is. The Tag Sentiment is super cute! I love them! Such a great card!

Hugs!

arjette said...

Woowoww your card is awesome!! I really like the dp and your coloring...... it's gorgeous!!!!

gr. arjette.

Sheri said...

That is adorable and yes, it does scream summer. Wish I were closer so I could come to a class :)

Lena said...

Angie, this is a fantastic card!!! Really adorable.
I love your cards: very delicate and beautifully colored.
Hugs and much love.
Lena

*Vicki* said...

Oh she's so precious!! LOVE the colors, layout and yummy ribbon!! Smiles, Vicki

ednamburgess said...

Such a CUTE card. Love the image and the paper with all the colors. I too, wish you'd keep track and post the things you used. Always good for a reference for us watchers. Look forward to your next card. Edna

Molecraft said...

Fab card, love the papers and fab image!
Helen x

Hanna said...

Oh my godness----Angie!!! You blew me away, AGAIN! You always amaze me with the most fantastic creation after the other, all of your creations are totally jaw-dropping gorgeous! How are you doing it!? Scrapbookmagic? I LOVE THIS CARD! Absolutely stunning! You are so talented! You always come upp with amazing colours and designs, and I'm totally in love with your colouring.

HUGS
Hanna

raindropecho said...

Love the card! Gorgeous coloring as always and I adore how you have the sentiment peeking out!

- Ann

Related Posts with Thumbnails