LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little Darlings Pre-Sneak Peek!!!

PaperPlay Challenges

Hello Everyone!!!  It's time for another PaperPlay Challenge and I've got a little surprise for you!  First, the challenge is to use something that wasn't made for crafting.  I chose to work with a doily.  Now I know what you're thinking...everyone uses doilies on their paper crafts!  But, technically, they weren't made for crafting!  This one was actually from under my drink at a restaurant (hehehe)!!!  Now, the rest of the DT gals have some really great things to show you too so I hope you'll take a look at their blogs too :-) 

Now for the surprise!!!!!  As I announced last week, I'm opening my own online craft store, Love To Stamp, and launching a new rubber stamp line, Little Darlings.  The Love To Stamp Grand Opening is May 16th.  The sneak peeks are scheduled to officially kick off on May 2nd, but...........I couldn't wait to ink up one of my 'Darling' images and, well, I needed to make something for this challenge so I decided to throw caution to the wind and color up a little surprise for you.  I hope you enjoy it!


Going for a Ride

This 'Little Darling' is called 'Going for a Ride' and it's part of my new rubber stamp line titled "Little Darlings".  Isn't it just the cutest???  I promise you...all of the others are just as cute :-)  I paired 'Going for a Ride' with one of the backgrounds from MIC called 'Petals and Palings' and I just LOVE the combination! 

This beautifully shaped card was cut using my Grand Calibur and the SB Grand Nestie 'Labels 4' dies.  The gorgeous dp's are by Lily Bee Design's 'Picket Fence' collection and will be available in my store...Love To Stamp.  The flowers are from several manufacturers:  Magnolia, WOC, Recollections, and Petaloo. 


I colored this 'Little Darling' with Copic markers.  Here are the details:

skin - E0000, 000, 00, 01, 11, R20
hair - E41, 42, 43, 44, Y21
dress - BV0000, 00, 02
wheelbarrow- E41, 42, 43, 44, W00, 1, 3, 5, 7
cat - N0, 1
greenery - YG21, 23, 25
flowers - R35, 37, Y08
fence - E40, W1, 3
sky - B60, 0000, 0, N0

That's it for today!  I really hope you enjoyed my card.  I so absolutely enjoyed making it and showing off one of my Little Darlings rubber stamps.

I'll have more announcements about Love To Stamp and Little Darlings in the coming days.  So stay tuned!!!

Ciao,

Angie

15 comments:

Molecraft said...

Beautiful card, love the shape and gorgeous colours!
Helen x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card shape...and such a sweet image..cant wait to see the rest now.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Beth said...

Beautiful card, Angie! And your "Going For A Ride" image is indeed DARLING! Can't wait to see the rest of your stamps!
Hugs,
Beth

Tracy V. said...

Beautiful card Angie!! I can't wait to see the rest! Good luck in your venture!
Tracy Valure

Nicola said...

Hi Angie, incredibly beautiful card, love the shape, the flowers and most importantly...the image! Hope u don't mind, I clicked on the store link on Mindy's new post and made myself a follower(I know I'm a bit early, guess I can't wait!)
Love Nicola xxx

angelwhispers said...

Just beautiful and i'm loving the shape!! Chanelle xxx

Jopie said...

what a beautiful card and colors and the image is very nice. I love it.
hugs Jopie

Angela said...

This is gorgeous Angie! Just love these pretty papers you used and the fun card shape. Your scene looks incredible with your beautiful coloring!!

As Ruby always says, DIBS!! LOL! hugs, Angela

Zoe said...

awwww Angie!! She is adorable!!! I can't wait to see the rest you have to share!! Wishing you all the best in your new venture sweetie! hugs xxoo

Robin Cooper said...

Ohhhh, very cute! I can't wait to see the rest of your line!

Christina C. said...

Congratulations on your new endeavor...wishing you much success!
Looking forward to shopping!!!!
Your card is stunning, as always!

Teri said...

Angie!! It is sooooo darling!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!!! Great place for another type of doily... Olive Garden. I just asked the waitress and she gave me a handful... they are solid with embossed flowers, so darling!!!
Hurry up and give us more sneak peeks!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Deirdre said...

Fab image, great creation. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Only By His Grace said...

Love the shape of this card Angie.
Your colors looks lovely together. I love this stamped image.
You must be getting very excited as the day approaches for your opening.
Hugs Maz

Maria said...

Gorgeous Angie! Can't wait to see the rest of the line. Congrats again and all the best success. Hugs, Maria

Related Posts with Thumbnails