LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Friday, March 11, 2011

Wishing You a Day Filled with Happiness...

Hi Everyone!!!!  I've got some exciting news to share with you!  Some of you may have heard, but if not, I'm thrilled to be the one to tell you.  Here goes!!!  Diana of Magnolia-licious is throwing an Easter Extravaganza Contest!!!!!!!!  There will be 3 categories to choose from and some fantastic prizes!

The 3 categories are as follows:

#1-- Full size Magnolia images on an Easter/Spring Themed Card
#2-- "Magnolia Minis Only" on an Easter/Spring Theme Card
#3-- Any Magnolia Easter/Spring Project, anything BUT a card

CONTEST DEADLINE: projects must be uploaded by 11 pm EST on April 19th!! Winners will be announced on May 1st, 2011.

And......the Magnolia-licious DT, together with the Challenge DT, will be putting on a super duper Easter/Spring Blog Hop on March 21st to fill you inspiration and get your mojo flowing so can join in on the fun.

You will find all of the contest and blog hop details over at the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog.

I've also got a card to share with you today.  I made this card several weeks ago and waited to post it until after I gave it to my bestest friend, Racquel, for her birthday.  We've been friends for well over 20 years and she means the world to me.  We met today for her birthday lunch and did a little shopping.  She was looking for a spring trench coat and, even though I wasn't in the market for one, we both ended up purchasing the same one!  No surprise, we've done that kinda thing for years :-)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my card.  I really enjoyed making it and I'm just thrilled with how it turned out.  Here goes....



Tilda with Heart Lace

This little sweetie is #3050 Tilda with Heart Lace from Magnolia's 'You Are So Special' collection.  She's currently in stock over at Magnolia-licious so hop on over and get yours!  I looked all over for the little sheet of paper that has the details of this card and it's nowhere to be found.  That's what I get for waiting to post it!!!  I do know that I colored her with Copic markers.  The flowers are all from WOC and the sentiments are from Verve Stamps.  The rest is a mystery at this point.  I've got several photos so you can see the card from all angles...inside and out.










That's it for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Don't forget to mark your calendars for the Magnolia-licious Blog Hop on March 21st!  You won't want to miss it.  And, be sure to get started on your projects for the contest!!!

Ciao,

Angie

30 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Angie!!!!!

I LOVE this! It's so pretty. The purple is so Spring! Love the papers and the hip rose buds! Aren't those adorable!? You really make me want to decorate the insides of my cards. I think I might have to start doing that. I bet your cards weigh a ton!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs!!!

Candy said...

Hi Angie,
Oh my!! Beautiful card - I bet your girl friend adored it!
Great paper and flowers.
As usual I am struck by your gorgeous colouring!!
The folds of Tilda's dress are so awesome! I also love the soft shading behind her. I have seen you do that a couple of times now and it really looks wonderful :o)
Hugs, Candy

Christina C. said...

OMG...how precious is this!!!! Love this wonderful card and your magnificently colored Tilda!

Myrna said...

Adorable Angie! Love the folds on her dress!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous work Angie. She is so pretty, and your colouring is stunning,
Luv CHRISSYxx

bernshwag said...

Stunning card Angie, your attention to detail is amazing! I love the detail on her dress...

Danielle said...

Hello Angie, How precious. I love this tilda very much, and you brought her t life. Wonderful Coloring. Beautiful sketch and dps. LOve the colors very much.
Hugs. Danielle

cathylynn said...

Great card Angie that you colored to perfection! Love all your other details too.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Only By His Grace said...

Looooove this card Angie.
It's so very well thought out in how you have designed it. The colors are so lovely. Such a sweet Tilda. I love the shading you have achieved on her dress and her little boot shoes look so cute. I like the subtle color in her blouse. another Tilda to get. I will just have to do my best to win something in the competition.
Hugs Maz

Rosie said...

Love the purple Angie! Your card is stunning!! You are such an inspiration! Hugs, Rosemary

Barb Hardeman said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Those pleats are to die for! Love the color combination too. Your details are perfection...hugs...Barb

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so very pretty Angie!

Sandy said...

Hey Angie! These colors are wonderful - a very pretty card indeed.
Hugs
Sandy

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely beautiful. I am so pleased I bought this Tilda, she is too cute and you've done an excellent job of colouring her in.

Brook said...

Gorgeous card. I love that you decorated both inside panels of the card. Beautiful!

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and beautiful card Angie. Love the pleated shadowing on her dress. Sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Diane said...

Stunning card, Angie! I love the way you've coloured Tilda and the colour combo you've used!
Diane x

Angela said...

Beautiful card, Angie! I bet your friend love it! Love the colors and the pleating on the dress is perfectly colored! Gorgeous! hugs, Angela

Molecraft said...

Beautiful card, love the colour and fab layout!
Helen x

Deb said...

Angie...this is fabulous...i love purple ...would you consider selling it to me!?! Hugs http://debby-paperpearls.blogspot.com/

Cricket said...

Adorable! Of course you can never go wrong with purple. :)

BA said...

angie this is so adorable
xoxo BA

Hanna said...

Oh my, Angie, what a card! Sweetie, you've overdone yourself again! One word: A M A Z I N G!
Fabulous work with colours, details and design. You're such a great artist, love your cards, they're all fantasticly gorgeous.

have a nice sunday hun
hugs from Hanna

Monique said...

It's beautifull Angie !

Hugs Monique

Chris said...

This is adorable! Thank you, also, for showing the interior of the card. It is so nice to see how it was finished. I love the colors and the papers! Your work is always stunning!

Anni said...

I really love when you show the inside of the card! Keep doing that please!

Anni said...

Me again... I'm just starting stamping and I'm thinking to color with distress. So I'm asking you what would be the basic colors to start with? I really like you tutorial videos!

Sarah said...

omg could this card be any cuter, seriously? LOVE it!!! Just stunning. Lucky friend who received it!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! I just adore this!! The colors are beautiful and so is your coloring and stunning layout!! TFS! HUGS

Franca said...

So wonderful, I love you colouring and all the little details

Franca

Related Posts with Thumbnails