LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Who Framed Tilda???

Magnolia-licious DT Recipe Challenge


Hello Everyone!!!  Welcome to another Magnolia-licious DT challenge!  This time Janiel came up with a recipe for us to follow:

Frame It:  must use at least one of EACH of the items below on your project:

1. Magnolia image
2. trim or ribbon
3. flower
4. pearls or bling

You can get all of the details of the challenge and prize over at the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog.  I hope you'll all find some time to create something and enter the contest.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

I have to be honest, this idea was intially not an easy one for me.  My first thought was to alter a frame, but I have a really hard time with that for some reason.  There isn't always enough real estate on a frame for me to embellish.  Then, it came to me!  I decided to make use of a Spellbinder's Frame die that has been sitting unused for what seems like forever.  Here's how it turned out.   I hope you like it!!!


Tilda's Been Framed!
This sweet lil' darling is #275 Tilda with Lace Jeans and she's from Magnolia's new 'Butterfly Dreams' collection.  I paired her with #405 Tulip Walkway, which is from the same collection.  Both are available at Magnolia-licious so head on over and get yours!  I just love the pairing of these two images.  It looks as if Tilda was just bending over to smell the flowers!  Nothing screams Spring like the smell of fresh flowers!!!


The dp's are actually scraps from an earlier project and I have no idea who the manufacturer is.  The white paper lace is from Magnolia.  I used 2 MS punches for the bright pink lace background and the leaves for the flowers.  All of the flowers are from WOC.  The pink silk ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Almost forgot...all of the flowers got a bit of stardust Stickles.


Per usual, this lil' sweetie is colored with a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger DI's.  No details...I was in a hurry and cleaned up before I wrote them down...sorry :-(

That's it for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you'll take the time to pop on over to the other DT blogs to see how they met the challenge.  Don't forget to stop by the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog to see how you can enter the challenge!

Ciao,

Angie

18 comments:

Beth said...

How adorable! Love this cute Tilda and your springy card! Great job, as always! :)

Lily said...

Fantastic colouring as usual, love the way you teamed up with the tuilp walkway, gorgeous all together!

RenateKreativ said...

gorgeous all together, beautiful card.
Hugs Renate

Angela said...

Love this, Angie! Such a gorgeous spring scene. Super sweet embellishing my friend and have I told you how much I love your style of coloring? Everything you color should be framed and hung on the wall! Beautiful! hugs, Angela

Teri said...

Angie! This is just darling!! I love how you color, your choices of paper and embellies all go together so nicely! Love the frame!! Awesome, as usual!!
Hugs,
Teri

Rene said...

She is sooooo pretty and your layout is wonderful! Love it!
Rene :D

Iulia said...

Wonderful creation, Angie! love your bright colors and coloring! The layout looks amazing too! Everything works together so beautiful!
Hugs, Iulia

Chris said...

I just love the warmth of your card! The patterned paper is really perfect with your stamped image. Your card is just the sweetest with so many lovely details!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Molecraft said...

Fabulous card, beautifully coloured and love the frame!
Helen x

Leslie Anne Avila said...

I'm loving everything about your card! Such a sweet image on a fabulous sprin card! Love it.
Blessings,
Leslie

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
I love your combination of colors on this card. The frame looks great in the spotted paper. Love how you have the Tulip paper behind Tilda. Super Tilda to go with the Tulip walkway. Your coloring as always is wonderful.
Hugs Maz

LINDA W. said...

OMGoodness what a cutie always love to look at you beautiful cards.
HUGS Linda

Pam said...

Angie....I'm in AWE of your talent.
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Angie, this is sooooo fabulous! I LOVE the papers and your coloring is just breathtaking! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!
hugs, Sharon

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and darling card. I was wondering how I should use of the little cute tulip scenery stamp. Thanks for the inspiration :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Christina C. said...

What a totally stunning card, Angie!
Love it!!!!

Barb Hardeman said...

I would love to sit down with you for a couple of days and watch you put a card together. I've seen you color and that blows me away, but your cards always have such deep rich colors and are so beautifully appointed! This is gorgeous! Simply GORGEOUS!
Hugs,
Barb

Patti Jo said...

Tilda has been framed and beautifully I might add! Love how you've colored Tilda and the Tulip path! Gorgeous work Angie!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails