LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tilda with Hanging Rabbit...

Happy Sunday Night Everyone!!!  I've had an extremely busy weekend and I'm so looking forward to some relaxing craft time during this next week.  Yesterday we had a birthday party to attend and I spent the better part of today calculating commissions for our salespeople.  OMG what a task that is!  One of these days I need to get better organized, or maybe I'll just have to hire that bookkeeper!

Stamp With Fun GDT

Today is my last day as Guest Designer for Stamp With Fun.  I have really enjoyed myself.  This week we were challenged with a wonderful sketch.  There are many layers so it was tons of fun.  I absolutely love layers!!!  Make sure to pop on over to the Stamp With Fun challenge blog to see all of the DT cards.  They will definitely inspire you to make your own project and join in on the fun :-)


Tilda with Hanging Rabbit
This little darling is #252 Tilda with Hanging Rabbit and she's from Magnolia's Butterfly Dreams collection.  I just love this little darling!  That bunny is the sweetest little thing!  I've paired this little Tilda with two digis from Make It Crafty: Petals and Palings, and The Ivy Swing.  If you look at the images on their site, you'll see that I didn't color the flowers on the swing.  I wanted it to look like ivy so I colored them to look more like leaves.  I hope they don't mind!  The dp's are from K&Co's new 'Julianne' collection.  I just love this 6x6 paper pad!  It's more than 1 inch thick and there are so many gorgeous patterns to choose from.  Cs is by both SU and Bazzill.  The twine, flower buttons, and pearls are from my stash.  The pearls started out an ivory color and I changed that with my Copic marker Y21.  Now they match the buttons!  Yay Copics!!!

The images were colored 100% with Copic markers.  Here are the details:

Dress - RV91, 93, 95, N3, N5
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21, E31, R20, RV21
Hair - E42, E43, E44, E50
Tree/Swing - E40, E42, E43, E44, E50
Flowers - R30, Y08, Y11
Sky - B0000
Birds - B21, B60
Grass/Leaves - E40, YG61, YG91, YG97
Bunny - E40, W1
Shadows - W00, W1, W3, W5
Pearls - Y21

Well, I think that's everything!  I had a wonderful time making this card.  I hope you enjoyed it as well.  Thanks so much for stopping by :-)

Ciao,

Angie

35 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my goodness Angie, this is gorgeous! Such a wonderful scene, fabulous!

Linda said...

Oh wow Angie she is real cute. By the way did you put a return address on the stamps that you sent me because I did not receive them. thanks
Linda

LindaC said...

Angie, this is so sweet. I love how the digi background looks with Tilda and her rabbit. You do such gorgeous work!

Candy said...

Angie,
You must know I agree - your work is always gorgeous.
This is such a great scene. So interesting and fun to look at. Beautiful paper and sweet little button flowers.
Hugs, Candy

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Angie this is absolutely gorgeous.I love the colouring, and the images mixed together...fabulous. I'm still trying to figure out how to download them lol.[not really..but I could never do this...how about a tutorial???]That would be fabulous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Judy K. said...

This is awesome Angie, absolutly beautiful!!! Thanks sooo much for giving the info on the colors and the digis too. Beautiful job!!!
Judy K.

Rosie said...

I tell ya girl, your scene cards are absolutely fabulous!! You know I already admire your coloring, but the pairing of Tilda with these Make it Crafty digital images is amazing! Thank you for being so inspiring! Hugs, Rosemary

Card Crazy said...

Fantastic card! Your choice of colors is so creative and striking. All your cards are works of art.
Sue S.

Zoe said...

Oh Angie! Wow. I just LOVE what you created with this scene. Your colouring just wows me each and every time and what perfect papers and colours to layer with. Simply divine! hugs xxoo

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Again! Adorable, sweet, beautiful!!! Card :O)

Cricket said...

Beautiful card Angie. Love the soft pink and blue.

LINDA W. said...

Gorgeous I love your coloring what
ever you use
hugs Linda

Lori said...

Hi Angie! Such a cutie with a fantastic scene! Love love love your beautiful coloring and fabulous papers!
Happy Sunday night to you too :)
Love n hugs,
Lori

Aussie Loz said...

oh too gorgeous! you've just remided me that I have that swing stamp! I love your cute card ♥

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely card and what a great details! Even some litttle birds, i love it!

Uschi said...

Was für eine wundervolle Szene und so schön gestaltet! Ich bin ganz begeistert!

Liebe Grüße
Uschi

Angela said...

What a gorgeous scene Angie! I do love that Tilda with bunny - CUTE! So thrilled to see you using the MIC digi images - they are fun aren't they? Your coloring is superb (of course :)) It's always a thrill for me to see what new designs you come up with. Have a great week! hugs, Angela

angelwhispers said...

This little Tila looks perfect with these wonderful background images and all so beautifully coloured!!

Just adorable Chanelle xx

bernshwag said...

Stunning card Angie, I love every detail!

Monique said...

Wow Angie. This is sooooo gorgeous !! I love the Make it Crafty stamps and you coloured them so beautifully :)).

Hugs Monique

Beth said...

Angie, love this! Your little scene is a delight to my eyes! :) Awesome job with the coloring, and love the layout too! Wow, great job!
Hugs,
Beth

Cheryl said...

Angie, this is sooooo sweet! Love your background and Tilda is just perfect!
Beauty of a card!
Cheryl

cathylynn said...

WOW Angie this card is simply GORGEOUS!!! What an incredible scene you've created and your coloring is excellent! So much detail and work involved! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

annieg said...

How cool- if you check out the digi site, you will see that these stamps are 'transparent" and designed to be used with rubber preventing any lines showing through. Very cool- beats masking!

Debra G Smith said...

This has to be one of my favorites. You did such an awesome job on this. I don't even know where to begin on everything I like about it. Beautiful!!!

Robin Cooper said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Angie!!!! Wow!! I love the design of it also! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us. Just cannot thank you enough.

Christina C. said...

Hi Angie! This card is absolutely PHENOMENAL! lOVE everything about it!

tilly said...

a stunning card, love all the lush colours
Tilly

Only By His Grace said...

Wow!! I adore this image of Tilda and bunny. Your coloring is wonderful. I love the scene you have created with Make it Crafty Digi stamps. The layout is wonderful the way you have the layers. Love the flowers with the buttons and string tied in bows.
Hugs Maz

candace said...

Wow Angie !!! This card is absolutely darling !!!
I will try to "recreate" this card in distress inks, I am not gonna dissappoint you & give up on distress inks; I will keep trying & practising.

cabio's craft corner said...

Absolutely a beautiful card with lovely coloring Angie :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sandy said...

Hey Angie - I love these digi images from Make It Crafty. I have several but have not used them yet. You have made on delightful scene and used one of my very favorite Tilda.
Hugs
Sandy

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Angie!! This is really sweet!! Your coloring is just amazing! Such a beautiful creation!! TFS! HUGS

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colouring!
Helen x

Stampin Mindy said...

OMGosh! I totally missed this. So cute, I love this image and you're coloring is PERFECT! The bacground is amazing. Gorgeous card!

Hugs, Mindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails