LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Celebrating You!

Hi Everyone!!!  What a FABULOUS day it is today!  It's still Wednesday here in the States but it's already Thursday overseas.  Hope you're all having a great week so far. The weekend is almost here so try and hold out for one more day! I've been busy as usual. No great mystery there. I'm having a ton of fun though. I love being involved in many projects at one time. It makes life just a little more interesting for me. I've never been one to sit and watch television during the day. Now nighttime...that's a different story. I'm usually so worn out from the day that I look forward to lying on the couch and watching a couple shows before heading up to bed.  Anyway...

I've got two projects to show you today and I absolutely love both of them. I'm going to keep the chit chat to a minimum, so let's move on to the reason we're here.


Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog GDT
As you may know, Lili of the Valley has a new release coming out on March 9th and the DT is showing some sneaky peaks of what's to come.  I have the privilege of being a Guest Designer for a few weeks and I'm so thrilled to show you a little peak at these adorable little bears.  The image is titled 'Birthday Bumps' and it is the sweetest!!!  I so enjoyed painting this image with DI's.  These little bears remind me of the story of 'five little monkeys' that I used to read to my son when he was a toddler.  It brought back some wonderful memories :-)

This week, the challenge over at LOTV's Challenge Blog is a sketch.  It was a ton of fun to work with too!  I turned it on its side because the image that I chose to work with fit better in a horizontal oval.  Anyway, I hope you'll head on over there to see how you can enter to win!

I selected dp's from BG's 'Bittersweet' collection and I think they fit perfectly with the image.  All cs is by Bazzill - my favorite...just love the texture.  I cut the image, its background, and the dp/cs with SB Nesties.

The pink roses are from WOC and were a gift from my sweetheart of a friend Mindy... thanks Mindy!  I gave them a little coating of stardust Stickles.  The lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I punched the leaves with a MS punch.  Lastly, the sentiment is from Verve Stamps.

That's it for this project.  I truly hope you enjoyed it.  I also hope you'll take a little moment to leave a comment and let me know what you think and that you stopped by :-)

Don't forget to scroll down to the next post to see my second project for today!  It's another little sneakie peak!!!

Angie

21 comments:

Dorcas said...

Super cute, Angie!

Stampin Mindy said...

Hi Angie,

This is so cute! LOVE the image. You colored the adorable little bears just perfectly. I love how you flipped the sketch too. Gorgeous work as always!

Hugs, Mindy

Iulia said...

This is lovely, Angie! I love pink and brown together and the way you matched the pink sheet with the roses. Gorgeous DI coloring and fab papers too!
Hugs, Iulia

Chrissy said...

Too cute. You gotta love those little bears.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Dawn said...

This is sooooo cute! Love the image and it is colored just beautifully! Beautiful card!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a really beautiful card you've made, such a lovely colours, i like it!

Molecraft said...

Cute image and fabulous colours!
Helen x

Thea said...

Adorable Angie! So cute.

Hugs
Thea

bernshwag said...

Angie your card is adorable! I love the color combo..

Louise said...

This card is just too cute!!
Louise :-)

Frea said...

Hi Angie, love this pink and brown card, that is such a nice colour combo! Great image too and the DP is lovely. Hugs, Frea

Brook said...

What a sweet card. Love it!

Hanna said...

Oh my world, Angie this card is soo stinkin' CUUUUTE!!! Gosh! You have a talent beyond words, that's for sure! Love the oh-so-pretty details and the gorgeous colours.

And I'm totally in love with your Shabby Chic card in the post below! One word: AWESOME! I love it in every way, so, so beautiful!

hugs!
Hanna

Marlies said...

Gorgeous card, super cute image and lovely papers! Love the details!
hugs, Marlies

Angela said...

Oh so cute! A darling image this is! Beautiful colors on this card Angie! Love it! big hugs, Angela

Teri said...

Another stunning creation!!! This one is tooooo cute!!! And I love the 5 little monkeys reference, we sang that a lot when mine were small and now we sing it again with my two little grands!!! Kaitlyn belts it out at the top of her lungs!! LOL!!
Hugs,
Teri

Sandy said...

Chuckle, chuckle - I love this image and what a very pretty card you have made with those cute little bears having so much fun!!
Sandy

cabio's craft corner said...

Angie, it's beautiful coloring and super cute colored image on this card.
Hugs,
Cabio

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia said...

wow so cute!!!!

hug

Monique said...

Wonderfull card Angie !! I love your colouring ! Beautifull :)).

Hugs Monique

Nanda said...

I just love this image. Very sweet card with the soft colours.

Hugs,
Nanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails