LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Thursday, February 17, 2011

GREAT NEWS!!!

Hi Everyone!!!  I received some great news last night and I'm still in a bit of shock.  Last week I entered a card into the Lili of the Valley Challenge and also put my name in for the running for their guest design spot.  I looked over so many of the entries and knew that I wouldn't have a chance. 

Well................I ACTUALLY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I still can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, for the next four weeks I will be the Guest Designer for Lili of the Valley's Thursday Challenge Blog!!!!!!!!!  My first card will be in next weeks challenge so please be sure to look for me :-)

Here's the card that won it for me....


I was also asked, just this morning, about another guest design spot with another challenge blog.  I'll give you the details as soon as I'm allowed.

Wow, what a great day!  I'm bursting with excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure to scroll down for my PaperPlay Challenges DT card!  It's my first one and I'm so thrilled to be part of the team :-)

25 comments:

cebelica said...

Congrats! :D

Beth said...

Wow, Angie, that's awesome! Congrats to you! And your card is gorgeous, so not at all surprised that it won! Enjoy!

Hugs,
Beth

http://bethsbitsofart.blogspot.com

Annemarie en Merit said...

Congratz to you it's a beautiful card. I like the little girls,boys en bears from LOTV so much.

gr annemarie en merit

Judy K. said...

Congratz Angie, you deserve it! You're a VERY talented artist!!!
Judy K.
p.s. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Shirley N said...

Congrats Angie, tho I'm not surprised--your cards are always GORGEOUS!

kaylou said...

Super gorgeous Angie and big congrats on your gdt post, you deserve it.
Hugs Kaylou xx

LindaC said...

Yeah for you! You definitely deserve the recongition...your work is aweome! LC

Lisel said...

WAHOO to you!! Can't think of anyone who deserves it more. Love your stuff. I will be checking in next Thursday at LOTV challenge for sure.

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

CoNGraTs! So happy for you!!!!

Cecelia said...

Wahooo hoooo! Great news! Congrats!!

Angela said...

Congratulations Angie! That's wonderful news! I love LOTV stamps! They are the sweetest! I will look forward to seeing your creations! hugs, Angela

Ren-Yi said...

hey congrats on your GDT spot! your coloring is impeccable!

Iulia said...

You've surely deserved your DT position, Angie! You are a huge talent in both coloring and constructing a card! Love all your creations! Your style is unique! If you put 50 cards in front of my eyes I'd recognize your within seconds:)
Hugs to you and have a great time!
Iulia

Uschi said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!!!
Deine Karte ist doch auch absolut traumhaft! Damit musstest Du gewinnen!
Ich wünsche Dir viel Freude als Gast-Designerin!

Liebe Grüße
Uschi

Nicole Aspinall said...

This card is AMAZING I am not surprised you won!

Louise said...

Congrats Angie, your card is absolutely gorgeous
Louise

Molecraft said...

Wow, congratulations! Not surprised they picked you though, that card was fabulous!
Helen x

Barb Hardeman said...

Yeah, Angie! Congrats....

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

WooHoo! It's not surprising at all. Just look at that cute, cute card! Oh my word, Angie.....you are so very talented! I'm sooooo happy for you!
Happy Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Manuela said...

Congratulation Angie! You deserve it and I wish you a wonderful time!
Hugs, Manuela

Patti Jo said...

Congratulations Angie! I can believe it easily!!! They are lucky to have you! Your card is beautiful! Love your coloring as always!

Chris said...

A well deserved congratulations to you! Your talent is recognized by so many! Isn't that wonderful? I'm proud of you! Have fun creating for them. They seem like a nice group of gals!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Gina L said...

I have to tell you that I don't find it surprising at all. You are so creative and talented!

Suzanne said...

Well done. The card is fantastic x

Aletha J. Williams said...

Congratulations, Angie! You deserve it. And this is just gorgeous. I am putting your blinkie on my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails