LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CHA

Hi Everyone!  I'm back from CHA and had a wonderful time!  The weather was much warmer than in Michigan, although it still got a little chilly at night.  It was really nice to see the sunshine again!  We don't get a whole heck of a lot of sunshine in Michigan during the winter.  In fact, we got hit with a snow storm last night!  Anyway, the show was a blast!  I still can't believe how many vendors were there.  There are so many really cool products coming out and I'm sure Suzanne Dean will cover them all for you.  I have three favorites: Melissa Frances papers, Spellbinder's Nestabilities dies (I already have mine on pre-order!), and Basic Grey papers (also on pre-order!).  I know what you're thinking...'Melissa Frances papers?  Aren't they a little too frilly for you Angie?'.  I know, I know... they're not my usual style, but Barb Hardeman introduced me to the line and I think they're absolutely gorgeous!!!  They have some stunning embellies to go with them too - hehe...definitely gonna get me some!

I've got some photos of the Magnolia Mini World booth and the Magnolia booth to show you.  I've also got some shots of the DT girls that were there. 


Diana Crick at the Magnolia Mini World booth

Barb Hardeman, Diana and Me

Sheila, Roy and Val at the Scor Pal booth 

Barb and Suzanne Dean

Barb coloring

One of the Magnolia-licious DT displays

Mindy Baxter and Me.  My hair really paid the price for the soft water :-(  It's not usually this flat!

The girls at dinner

Magnolia booth floor to ceiling banner

One of the Tilda foam board displays

Magnolia DT cards and projects

More

A bit closer

That's my Valentine card in the center in the back!!!

This is the purse that I made for the Valentine issue of Magnolia Ink.  I just love to see my stuff on display in the Magnolia booth :-)

That's it for now!  I'll have more to show you in the coming days.  I'll show you some of the projects that I made for the Magnolia Mini World display at CHA.

We all had such a wonderful time.  It's always great to meet the people that you chat with regularly in blog land.  Not only did I get to meet more of my DT sisters, but I also got to meet several ladies that have often commented on my blog.  It was so great to put faces with names and talk with each of you.  I had an absolutely wonderful time!

Ciao,

Angie

14 comments:

Lori said...

Drooling over all these Magnolia booth pictures. And your hair looks great! Sure looks like a fabulous time, thanks for sharing!

Beth said...

Angie, thanks for sharing your pics! What beautiful displays! Glad you're back home safe and sound!

Hugs,
Beth

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Oh thanks a bunch for sharing these pics from CHA, Angie! Almost feels like we were there.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Danielle Champagne said...

Thanks a lot Angie, so nice see a bit of what happened.
Hugs. Danielle.

RenateKreativ said...

Hallo Angie
thanks for the pictures from CHA.
Hope you have a fun time.
Exusme for my english I am germangirl.
Hugs
Renate

Anja said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures.And i love you're work.
Hugs Anja;o)

Michaela Rosier said...

wauww,what a beautifull pictures Angie.
I'll follow tour creations whit a lot off fun.
Thank you!!

hugs from Michaela en Rachel

Maryann said...

WAUW so many wonderful things to see there. Oh boy, if we could just try and get to an event like this one day, that would be sw´´awswesome to see everything for real? Your work is amazing and I´m sooo drooling about that purse, you made, so I hope, you´ll show, how you made this later too? Your work is just awesome hun. I´m fairly new here, but already so in love with everything I see here.
Have a great day.

Mandy said...

Wonderful pictures Angie, thanks for sharing
hugs Mandy xx

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Wow! The booth was gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing this, I bet it was an amazing time! : )

Lillemor said...

Thanks dearest for showing us!!! It looks just magic and I do enver you that got the possibility to go to CHA! I can se that you now have a black shirt aswell as a hoodsweather ;o). Looks great on you!
Hugs Lillemor

Janie Printz said...

So lovely of you to share a little of what you got to experience at CHA ... We all enjoy looking at things we'll never have the chance to see. I LOVE your work & all the cards & creations in the Magnolia booth are just awesome ...
Hugs, Janie

paola said...

Sure looks like you all had a fabulous time, TFS, perhaps i will get there one day
smiles
Paola

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos! Love seeing the beautiful Magnolia booth with all those amazing projects! hugs, Angela

Related Posts with Thumbnails