LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, January 10, 2011

I Treasure Your Friendship...

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!  I've got another Lili of the Valley card today.  Their new stamps were finally released last night at 7pm EST and I tried and tried until 8:05pm to get my purchase to go through.  They must have had zillions of people on their site last night trying to purchase the stamps because the server was way overloaded.  Finally, I got all of the stamps that I wanted...Yippie!  WooHoo!

Right now I've got a card for the LOTV sketch challenge that's going on right now.  I'm also entering it in the Cute Card Thursday challenge, which is 'Out with the old', and Paper Sundaes challenge which is 'Circles'.  I hope you enjoy it!


I Treasure Your Friendship

This sweet image is called 'Me and My Cat' and it's from Lili of the Valley.  I love cats, but I don't have one.  I had one when I was a child and this image makes me think of her.  Although, mine wasn't as friendly as this one!  Anyway, the gorgeous dp's are from the 'Jack n' Jill' collection from Prima.  The cs is by SU and I've had it for several years.

I pulled out some really old Prima flowers that I've had laying around forever.  Those gorgeous soft pink brads are by American Crafts and I've had them for years too.  The roses are from WOC and I think I got them from my friend Mindy.  That sweet sentiment is also old and never inked before this card.  It's from A Muse Art Stamps.  The pearls and little lace heart were sitting in one of my embelly drawers.  Not sure how long I've had them.

I used an old Cuttlebug 'Vintage' die for the corner pieces.  The sentiment ends were cut with an EK Success corner rounder and 1/2 circle punch.  I coated the flowers with stardust Stickles.  The white, lacy, scalloped paper is from the Magnolia shop in Boras, Sweden.


I colored this image with Copic markers.  Here are the details:

E000, 00, 11, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47, 50, 53, 55, W00, 1, 3, 7, R0000, 20, RV11, 14

That's it for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you get your hands on some of the new LOTV images before they sell out!

Ciao,

Angie

26 comments:

Jasmine Wilmany said...

That is gorgeous! Love it!



Blessings!

★ Jasmine Wilmany ★

Stampin Mindy said...

OMG Angie!!!

I LOVE this card. Beautiful colors and I love all the flowers! The image is adorable and I love your beautiful coloring. Gorgeous work of art!!!

Hugs, Mindy

Kylie said...

Gorgeous papers - perfect for that adorable image. Love it all Hun!
Hugs
Kylie xx

Shelly said...

Such a cute card Angie. The DP's are soft and very pretty. I love cats too, I can see why you like this image, so sweet. I'm glad you were able to get the stamps that you wanted. Beautiful work!

Rach said...

such an adorable card, Angie, fabulous details and colouring.xx

Marushy said...

Hi,
wow sooo wunderful card and so cute.

Hugs
Marushy

Angela said...

What a sweet image! I'll have to run over to the LOTV store before she sells out! You've made another lovely card Angie! All the details on this card work beautifully together! Beautiful work! hugs, Angela

Laila said...

What a stunning card :o) The image is so cute, and the colour combo is really fantastic too. Love it.
Hugs Laila

Anneke said...

OOh, what a beautiful card!!
Hugs Anneke

Dena said...

Angie, this is so precious! I LOVE IT! So many perfect details and beautiful coloring!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge!
Hugs, Dena

Ellen said...

Hello Angie,

This card is awesome!!!! Beautiful details, colors and stamp!!!

Hugs,
Ellen

Danielle Champagne said...

Angie, This is so cute! Love you colors very much. So rich and tender. You showcased this cute image to perfection.
Love everything about it.
Hugs. Danielle.

Kerry said...

Hi Angie,

This card is so sweet and the colouring is amazing.

Love Kerry xxx

Donna said...

What a sweet little stamp, and such a lovely card! all of the embellishments fit so well, and I especially love the little heart. I'd love to know where to find some like it - they'd be great for Valentine's day!
Donna G

Manuela said...

I love your new card, Angie! It is so pretty.
Hugs, Manuela

Monique said...

I'm a huge fan of your cards Angie. I love each and everyone of them. This one is sooooo cute !!! And the papers you used is gorgious !!

Hugs Monique

CelticWoman said...

Angie, gorgeous card, you used my favorite photo corners, they are so elegant. Sandi

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured image and love all the embellishments!
Helen x

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! Fantastic layout.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Audhild said...

Your card is so beautiful. Many lovely details and your colouring is stunning. Thank you for sharing

Lisa M. said...

your coloring is amazing and I really like the colors tones you used for this card. The flowers are just amazing!

Thanks so much for playing along in our Paper Sundaes challenge this week!

♥ Lisa

cabio's craft corner said...

Adorable design and image. It is beautiful and the colour combo is gorgeous! Layout too!
Hugs,
Cabio

Karina said...

WOW... you made a beautiful card. You chose a lovely color combination for this sweet image. And your colouring and layout is just great. Thank you so much for joining us a t Paper Sundaes.
Hugs, Karina

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
This little image is so cute. I love Pussy cats too.
I thought this was done with distress inks. Very clever.
Lovely colors and arrangement.
Love those big flowers.
hugs Maz

Tracy V. said...

LOVE IT! Your work is soooo fabby! Your coloring is so unique and gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes! Hope to see you back.
Tracy V.

Shana said...

Angie this is just so beautiful! Totally enjoying your distress ink class! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week for our big Birthday Celebration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails