LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Saturday, January 8, 2011

DI Class

Learn to Watercolor with Distress Inks!!!

Hi Everyone!!!  I'm bursting with news today!  I finally got my first distress ink class ready over at the Color Me Creative Classroom!!!!!!! You can read all about the class HERE (hover over the Class Info/Pricing tab and click on Distress Class)!  The class premieres on Monday, January 10, 2011, but you can pre-register now and get started first thing Monday morning.

I hope to see you there!

Ciao,

Angie

3 comments:

Heather said...

Suer fun Angie. I've wanting to learn that background technique you do. I can't wait for Monday!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Big Congrats on your first DI class at Suzanne's. That's awesome! I plan on taking it soon.
Happy Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Thank you for joining my blog candy
hugs
Claudia

Related Posts with Thumbnails