LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Peace...

Hi Again!  Only 3.5 more days til Christmas!!!  WooHoo!!!  This is going to be a short post since I have a ton of things to do.  I wanted to show you another Lili of the Valley card that I made using the sketch on their LOTV challenge blog.  Here it is.  I hope you enjoy it!


PEACE



The LOTV store is closed for the holidays so I can't check on the name of image.  It's a cutie though!  Here are the details of this card:

DP's Graphic 45 'Christmas Post Collection'
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Flowers - Magnolia and Prima
Ribbon, charm, gems, corner jewelry - my stash
Sentiment, button - Jenni Bowlin
String - purchased in Sweden
Stickles - diamond and stardust

Copics:  E000, 00, 02, 41, 42, 43, 44, R20, Y11, 21, YR23, N3, 5, 7

Ranger DI's:  black soot, weathered wood, tumbled glass, antique linen, forest moss, fired brick, walnut stain

I think that's everything!  Have a very Merry Christmas.  I'll be back on Christmas Day to host Magnolia's Advent Calendar Blog Hop.  Don't forget to head over to my Magnolia blog on the 25th to enter to win!

Ciao,

Angie

9 comments:

Diana Crick said...

Your colouring leaves me lost for words...I stare with wonder and amazement. You bring the images to life! Absolutely STUNNING card!
hugs, Diana

Aussie Loz said...

gorgeous!! I love your colouring. ♥

pinky said...

Wow stunning!!

Stampin Mindy said...

Wow!! This is breathtaking! I love these stamps. Diana is right you really bring anything you color to life. You are so inspiring! Beautiful work Angie!

Hugs, Mindy

Christina C. said...

This card is breathtaking! Such beautiful work!

Uschi said...

Deine Karte ist ein Traum!!! Die Coloration gleicht einem Gemälde; so phantastisch ist sie! Ich bin restlos begeistert!

Liebe Grüße
Uschi

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Wow Angie, this is absolutely gorgeous and amazing!!!

Cecelia said...

Hello there;0) This is absolutely stunning! Your coloring is truly magnificent! You are in inspiration and enjoy every visit;0)

Have a great Christmas!
Cecelia B

kramer_buffy said...

wow angie! I am seriously in love w/ all your cards. WOW! I am going to go watch the videos again, I don't remember seeing you make that awesome background, but I could be wrong... so off to watch the last video again!

Happy Holidays!
-- Dalis

Related Posts with Thumbnails