LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas...

Hello Everyone!  Only 5 more days til Christmas!!!  I hope you're almost ready.  I'm nearly there.  I'm finally taking my son to see Santa today.  Boy did I fall behind on everything this year.  But, at least we're going and he'll be happy, happy, happy!

I'm still enjoying working on Christmas projects and I have another for you today.  This one includes another cutie pie from Magnolia's Merry Christmas 2010 collection.  I hope you enjoy it.


Merry Christmas

Both of these adorable images are from Magnolia.  They are also both currently available for purchase at Magnolia-licious.  I used #3069 Reindeer Tilda and #669 Chimney with Snow.  I think they're just perfect together.  It looks like one of Santa's reindeer is resting for a photo opp!  Maybe she's guarding the chimney making sure the coast is clear when Santa needs to pop back up through it. 

I chose dp's by Little Yellow Bicycle and cs by Bazzill.  The circular sentiment is by Lili of the Valley.  I used stardust Stickles for snow and the jingle bell necklace.  I also added some cinnamon Stickles on the chimney bricks and around the sentiment for some added sparkle.  The ribbon and lace are from my stash.  The button is from Jenni Bowlin and I wish you could see the detail on it because it's just gorgeous.  I tied a little brown/white string through it that I purchased at the flower shop in Boras, Sweden.



As usual, I colored these images with a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger Distress Inks.  Here are the details:

Copics:  E000, 00, 02, 41, 42, 43, 44, R20, RV21, B0000, 00, N1, 3

DI's: walnut stain, black soot, weathered wood, tumbled glass, broken china, fired brick, antique linen

Well, that's all I have for today.  I hope you're enjoying a wonderful holiday season!

Ciao,

Angie

17 comments:

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Beautiful!! I love everything about it!!

Beth said...

How cute, Angie! I especially like how you colored the chimney....great job!
Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Beth
http://bethsbitsofart.blogspot.com

Sharon Keanly said...

Oooh, what a stunning card Angie. Absolutely gorgeous. TFS, Sharon

Sandy said...

Hey Angie -- this card is adorable! I don't think Tilda is gonna fool Santa - but you got to give her credit for trying.

Merry Christmas Angie
Sandy

Pam said...

As always this is a wonderful creation Angie! Love your coloring....TFS
Merry Christmas!
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

Catherine Atkinson said...

Tilda looks so cute on the chimney. Great card!

Fran said...

WOW! Its a great layout and awesome coloring. Hugs, Fran

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
I would love to get this look on my cards. This is beautiful. Love the DP with the reindeer. The chimney is wonderful. I haven't seen that before. super coloring on it. I love the button with the string and that ribbon is gorgeous. Awesome lace and last but not least Tilda! She looks awesome. Super job with everything Angie.
Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy taking your son to see Santa.
Hugs maz

cabio's craft corner said...

Your distressing coloring is just so amazing Angie! Stunning card as usual :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Patti Jo said...

I enjoy everything you do Angie!!! What a cute scene with your awesome coloring! Terrific job!!!

Uschi said...

Ich habe gerade Deinen Blog entdeckt und bin begeistert von Deinen Werken!!

Liebe Grüße
Uschi

Diane said...

This is just fabulous, Angie! I love all the detail of your design and the colouring is so beautiful!
Diane x

Jane said...

OH she's so cute, I don't know where to look next the chimmney is perfect with the snow and your Tilda is amazing!

Cindy Frazier said...

Angie! This is stunningly gorgeous! I love to see your creations!

Hanna said...

Angie, I find no words to tell you how much I love this gorgeous piece of art.
You are so megatalented, and each single creation you make is out of this world stunning.
Fabulous paperwork, and your colouring is as always magnificent.

hugs & love
Hanna

Aussie Loz said...

OMW this is stunning!! I love everything about it!! ♥

cathylynn said...

Hi Angie, Once again another Fabulous Card!! Wow!! This is a true work of art! I love the colors and your details are stunning as always! Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year! Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails