LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas CANDY!

THIS CANDY IS CLOSED!

Hi Everyone!  It's time for a little Christmas CANDY!  And it's easy to enter to win. 

1. Become a Follower of my blog, if you're not already.

2. Put a link to this CANDY in the sidebar of your blog, provided you have a blog.

3. Leave a comment USING THE MISTER LINKY AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST 

That's it!  This CANDY will run through 8 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 7th.  I will post the winner that evening.  Good luck!

This BasicGrey Jovial CANDY Includes:

1 - 6x6 paper pad
1 - ribbon doilies
1 - office tabs
1 - die cut shapes

Ciao,

Angie

10 comments:

Tini said...

Wow Angie - what a great Candy! Love it ! And many thanks for the chance to win it. Have a nice weekend.
Tini

Rene said...

Thanks Angie! This is awesome :D
Rene

Ралица Цолова said...

Thanks for a chance to win your beautiful blog candy! I have put a link in my sidebar. I follow your blog from a long time ago.
Best regards!
Ralitsa

Cecelia said...

LOL! Hello Angie! I posted a comment on the Mr linky and wrote Patricia rather than you;0) Sorry about that...lol Please forgive me!

Hugs
Cecelia B

Kaartengek17 said...

Oh some nice things will you give away...I do like them...thanks for t candy...greetings Marion

Larisa said...

The candy is nice and I linked it on sidebar! Thanks!!!
I am really sorry, but I count the examples for 10 mins already, but I can't put my link in MrLinky. What do I do uncorrectly?

Frea said...

Hello Angie, what a lovely candy!! I'm putting it in my side bar right now!! Hugs, Frea

Amikadeja said...

Hi!
Amazing candy and I hope I'll be the lucky winner :-).

And yes, I put the link on my sidebar and i'm your follower - not because of candy - your blog is just worth to visit....

Hugs from Slovenia!

KTluv said...

Oh my gosh! I just found your blog from the Magnolia site and I have to say that I love it! You do fantastic work and I can't believe that I got in just in time to try for the blog candy. Thanks so much! I love the Jovial line. Will definitely be checking back for more inspiration!

Erika said...

Thanks for a chance to win
kisses
http://craftyinspirationsbyerika.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails