LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CANDY WINNER(s)!

Hi Everyone!  I'm sorry I'm a little late with this post.  I forgot that I had a spin class last night.  I was so tired when I got home that there was no way I could type up a post.  Well, I don't know if you noticed the title of this post, but there is an 's' at the end of the word 'winner'!!!  Yes, in the spirit of Christmas, I decided to give two sets away so I have let Random.org select 2 winners!!!

The first winner is #5:  Carol Rosa of Cantinho da Caroul in Brazil!!!  Carol, I don't have your email address, so please email me at ajhunt@comcast.net by midnight EST on Dec. 12th to claim your prize.

The second winner is #30:  Charlene of ScrappyGma's Place in Arizona!!!  Charlene, I couldn't locate your email address either, so please email me at ajhunt@comcast.net by midnight EST on Dec. 12th to claim your prize.

Ladies, I hope to hear from you both soon so I can get your packages to you in time for you to make something for the holidays.

To everyone else, thank you so much for playing along.  I'm hoping to have something new to show you soon, so check back!

Ciao,

Angie

7 comments:

stranamenteio said...

Hi,

Congratulations to winning.. kisses

Frea said...

Congratulations ladies!!! HUgs, Frea

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Congrats to the winners! I just let Charlene know that she won so she should be contacting you soon.
Happy Huggies ~
Sharron♥

charlene said...

OMG I am doing the happy dance here thanks so much Angie I just sent you an email. I love this paper thanks again for being so kind and giving !
Hugs♥

Cecelia said...

Congrats ladies!

Carolinne Kratz M. Rosa said...

Hi Angie,

OMG! I'm so happy here that you can't imagine. Thank's!
I already sent you an e-mail hope gets to your account.

Hugs
Carol

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous set Angie. Love the cute mini on the gift card holder and the card is just as sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts with Thumbnails