LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tilda with Fir...

Hi Everyone!  It's getting pretty cold here in Michigan!  Before we know it, the snow will be here and we'll be sloshing around in our boots wearing hats and mittens.  How many months til spring???

So, I've been fighting a cold for about a week and a half now.  Got it from my hubby, although he denies it saying he's been staying away from me.  He doesn't get the whole 'airborne' virus thing.  I think I'm at the end of it though, and just have to deal with the lingering stuffy head and congested cough.  Because of my cold, my energy level has been a bit low so this card took several days to complete.  Baby steps ya know!  I'm still lovin' the Christmas cards and this one probably has more sparkle than any other card I've ever made.  I hope you enjoy it...

Tilda with Fir

This little sweetie is #3080 Tilda with Fir and I paired her with #1416 Snowflakes.  They are both from Magnolia's Merry Christmas 2010 collection and you can order them, and all the others, at Magnolia-licious.
These stunning dp's are from Dovercraft's 'Let It Snow' collection.  Cs is Bazzill, as usual.  The silver cs is from the Magnolia shop in Sweden.  The big blue snowflake is an ornament from the local craft store.  The other snowflakes and the gem are from my stash.  I stamped the snowflakes with SU Bashful Blue.  The really cool sentiment is something new from Whimsy Stamps titled Winter Letter Seals.  I went a little crazy with stardust Stickles ALL OVER THE PLACE!  It's on the snowflakes, the fur on Tilda's coat, her mittens, the snow on the ground, and on the sentiment. 

I colored this little lady with a combo of Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger Distress Inks.  Here are the details:

Copics:  E000, 00, 02, R20, RV21

DI's: weathered wood, black soot, broken china, forest moss, shabby shutters, walnut stain, antique linen

Well, that's it for today!  I really hope you enjoyed my project.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I really hope you'll leave me a little comment letting me know you were here.

Ciao for now,

Angie

37 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Angie, how lovely your Tilda with fir is. Gorgeous coloring with DI. very festive DP in wonderful colors. Love the big glittery snowflake, perfect detail. Fabulous.
Danielle

Rene said...

She is SO pretty! I love those snowflakes and that circle sentiment is perfect with this beautiful card! Just gorgeous!

Lori said...

Very lovely Angie! I say one can never have too much sparkle: ) Your work is always A+ even when you are not feeling the greatest...

Sending you healing prayers in Jesus' name!
Lori

Angela said...

This is one of my favorites! Super pretty card - love all that sparkle and pops of blue! Beautiful coloring as always, Angie! hugs, Angela

shelly said...

I love this card Angie!! It's so sparkly! Your coloring is gorgeous, I love the shading =) I just got those Winter Seal Sentiments too, aren't they adorable? I hope you feel better soon!

Sharon Caudle said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Love it, Angie!
hugs, Sharon

Ingrid said...

Well... I'm here! And I looooove to be here! Wauw, your cards are always a-ma-zing. Your coloring is ART, makes me a bit jealous. If it wasn't that I'm living in The Netherlands I would love to come to your card class. Boy, I would have learned a lot! Well, I just keep visiting your place and admire your work :-)
Hugs Ingrid

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Gorgeous card!!! : )

Beth said...

Beautiful card as always, Angie! Love the image, and all the sparkle! Hope you're feeling better real soon!

Hugs,
Beth
http://bethsbitsofart.blogspot.com

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Angie! Wow!

Frea said...

HI Angie, lovely card, great glitter elements up there in the corner.
Hugs, Frea

pinky said...

I am always so impressed with your colouring Angie, this little Tilda is gorgeous and so are all those glittered embellies. Hugs
Pinky

Sandy said...

Every time I think you can't do any better - you always do! This card is beautiful.
Sandy

Pen to Paper said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous! I love your coloring and the glitter on the snowflakes looks so cool.

Hugs,

Jackie

Marijke said...

LOVELY CARD!!!
Hugs,
Marijke

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Angie and such wonderful colouring and design. I love all the sparkle! Hugs, Chris

Miria said...

This is stunning Angie! Great colouring and fab embellishments! Hugs from Italy. Miria

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh so gorgeous, Angie! Love the combo of the red with the teal AND all the glimmer and glitz! Beautiful card!
Hugs,
Barb

Kylie said...

Magical Angie! Love all the sparkle :)
Hugs
Kylie

Abbylicious said...

Hi Angie, your card is beautiful and as usual your coloring is awesome!!!
Judy K.

Christina C. said...

What a phenomenal card your created with this adorable image!!!! Your coloring is over-the-top gorgeous.
Gorgeous snowflakes!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie!
I love the way you color. I see you use copic's and distress inks.
I was wondering if you felt the distress inks give better shading than the copic's. I don't use copics so I wouldn't know. Whatever you do it works. Very professional. Love the DP's and the layout. Love the sparlkes around the edgings.
Excellent job.
Hugs Maz

NGCARDS said...

This is an absolutely stunning card hun xxx

Jean said...

Hi Angie, yes, I adore your little card and the blue colors for Christmas is so beautifully done.. and you did the whole card so wonderfully..lots of sparkle and glitter and lots of different pp. makes the card a great one.. wonderful layout..
Hugs, Jean

Shirley N said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

charlene said...

Angie each card you make is just over the top for sure. I love everything about this little one too.
Hugs

Helene said...

Hi Angie,
I hope you'll get better soon. Your card is really gorgeous!

Hugs
Hélène

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous coloring and beautiful Tilda card. Love every single piece on this :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Maria said...

Simply fabulous Angie! Loooove your colouring and how you've combined the Copics with DIs. And of course, the bling is perfect. Hugs, Maria

skylife said...

Amazing as usual! I'm such a fan of your creations!

Hugs,
Zlatina

Kim said...

So pretty!! Your coloring is fabulous!! Love the snowflakes and the DP you used. TFS!!

Cordine said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Kerry said...

Hi Angie,

Gorgeous card with such beautful colouring as always.

The papers are just lovely and match the image so well.

Love Kerry xxx

sharman said...

Beautiful Card Angie. She is so soft.... Love it...

PJ said...

Hi Angie,
This card is just beautiful as is all of your work. I just love your creativity! Thank you for sharing!

Aussie Loz said...

love all the sparkle Angie - she's gorgeous ♥

Cards by Manuela said...

Hi Angie! Love your card with the beautiful winter sentiment and your pretty coloring!
Hugs, Manuela

Related Posts with Thumbnails