LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Ornaments...


MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS BLOG HOP

Hello Everyone!!!  It's Blog Hop time again!!!  This month's theme is something for the home.  After much thought about what to make, I settled on Christmas ornaments since we'll all be ready to decorate our homes for Christmas really soon.  I'm absolutely LOVING the new Magnolia Merry Christmas collection.  They are so much fun to color and always bring a smile to my face when I look at them.  So many of the images are extremely versatile and can be used throughout the winter season or for other occasions.  They are all available at Magnolia-licious, so make sure to head over there and get your order in!

If you've come to my blog by way of Sharon's blog, then you're on the right track.  If not, then be sure to catch it from the beginning at Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog.  The ladies have put together some amazing sights for you to see.  There you can also get the details of how to enter your own project and join in on the fun!!!

And now for the reveal...


An 'Ornamental' Magnolia Mini World!!!


The Mini's are coming!!!...The Mini's are coming!!!  I have so loved working with these mini Magnolia images.  They are so quick to color and easy to combine together.  They are soon to be released at Magnolia-licious as Magnolia Mini World.  The Christmas collection will be available first and this is a little sneeky peek just for you.

When in Boras, Sweden, Diana and I stopped by a gorgeous flower shop a few times.  We both fell in love with these heart ornaments.  It originally had a different image on it, which I promptly removed and replaced with this Mini Angel Tilda from the Magnolia Mini World -Merry Christmas Collection.  Her wings, halo and the edges of the heart got a bit of diamond and stardust Stickles.


I found this gorgeous frame ornament in a local craft store.  It's the perfect size for a mini Magnolia image.  I may have to go and purchase a few more so I can decorate my own mini Magnolia tree for the holidays!  I've featured Mini Jolly Wreath from the Magnolia Mini World -Merry Christmas Collection.  Her wings got a dab of stardust Stickles.

In case you're wondering, I bought the little winter tree a couple months ago at Canterbury Village, which is a year-round Christmas shop in Lake Orion, MI.

Anyway, I colored both images with Copic markers and watercolor with Ranger Distress Inks.  The details are as follows:

Copics: E00, 000, 02, 41, 42, 43, 44, R20, 37, 39, YR00, W00, 1, 3, 5

DI's: weathered wood, antique linen, walnut stain, forest moss, shabby shutters, tumbled glass

That's all I have for you today.  Thank you so much for dropping by.  This is the final stop on the hop and I really hope you enjoyed it.  We all had a blast sharing our projects with you.  Be sure to stop by Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog to enter your own project into the challenge.  And, head on over to Magnolia-licious to get your Christmas stamps in time to make some projects before Christmas!

Ciao,

Angie

46 comments:

Patti Jo said...

Awesome Angie! The mini's work beautifully for these gorgeous ornaments! Fantastic work!

Anneke said...

Wow Angie!
These are amazing!!!
Love them :)
Hugs Anneke

Kylie said...

What a fabulous idea! I think I might have to follow suit and have a Tilda and Edwin decorated tree... or house :) Adorable!
Hugs
Kylie

Cheryl said...

Love your festive ornaments, Angie!
Can't wait to get some of these minis, but in the meantime I get to enjoy yours!
Gorgeous coloring and that snowcovered tree is super!

Beth said...

Angie, your ornaments are darling! Can't wait to get my hands on some of these minis! The heart and the little frame are perfect for the images! Will have to keep my eyes open for similar items!
Hugs,
Beth

Janette said...

these are just beautiful! I love how you've "altered" the ornaments to make them your own. You are right- the new Christmas collection from Magnolia is wonderful.

Barb Hardeman said...

Angie, these mini ornaments are just fabulous! You have done a beautiful job coloring and setting each mini into it's frame (which are also gorgeous) Just love to see your awesome work!

Renkata said...

Sensational ornaments Angie.

june lanum said...

so pretty and so delicate

Angela said...

I'm loving these minis that I've been seeing around and your coloring of these tiny images is still gorgeous. I can't wait to try it out! Love the ornaments you've made, they work beautifully with these images. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs, Angela

LINDA W. said...

Love your ornaments and your coloring is beautiful
Hugs Linda

Becca Fabozzi said...

Such cute ornaments! I love the Tilda minis, they are just adorable.

Janiel/ janny said...

Gorgeous ornaments Angie. I can't wait to do the mini's.
hugs, Janiel

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful ornaments, Angie!!! I'm loving what you're doing with these mini's! Both frames are gorgeous and love that tree you staged your photo with! Love them both!!
hugs, Sharon

shelly said...

Those minis are adorable!!! They can be used on so many projects. I love the ornaments you made!!!

Card Crazy said...

Those are beautiful and would look wonderful on any tree.
Sue S.

Candy said...

Hi Angie,
Your awesome work on the mini Magnolia images makes me wish we had them for this years Christmas!
Your ornaments are beautiful!! So dainty. I too love the double heart, but also the beautiful fancy little frame! Anyone would love to receive these as a special gift from you :o)
Hugs, Candy

pinky said...

Wow who wouldn't like an ornament like that and those little minis are the cutest!!
Pinky

Lori said...

These are absolutely stunning, such a gorgeous look, really fantastic word, I am in love!

Franca said...

Soooooo wonderfull!!!! I am in love with your colouring!!!!

Sarah said...

What beautiful creations and I am sure that the mini world will be a total hit. Hugs Sarah x

Sarah said...

What beautiful creations and I am sure that the mini world will be a total hit. Hugs Sarah x

yvon said...

This is just stunning. Love it.
Hugs, Yvon

Aussie Loz said...

these are gorgeous Angie! Love the mini stamps - can't wait to see all of them.
Oh - I want one of those little trees too!! Love it ♥

Leslie Avila said...

Awesome as always!

Blessings to you Angie~
Leslie Avila

PaulaM said...

Angie - Adorable little mini ornaments. Love how you have embellished each one.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Gorgeous ornies, Angie! Love that heart frame from Sweden (lucky you). That frame is beautiful! And both ornies have your beautifully colored images......both sooooo very sweet! Love your tree too!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Diana Crick said...

Angie, they look absolutely fabulous. I am so glad I bought 15 of the heart frames, maybe Sienna's photo won't go in them but little minis instead....lol. The frame is exquisite, such a perfect surround for Tilda. I can see some of these on my white tree. I already have some small pewter frames. Thanks for the brilliant idea!!!!!
hugs, Diana

maddy hill said...

Just gorgeous , both of them - love the colouring !
love
maddy x

Sandy said...

darn, darn, and double darn - I want those minis so bad I could spit. Your ornaments are wonderful!
Sanyd

Rosie said...

Wow Angie, these are soooo beautiful! Your creations are always inspiring and amazing! Love all your work!! Hugs, Rosemary

Gail said...

i love love home-made ornaments!! these are awesome!!! wow..tfs..loves ya

cabio's craft corner said...

Angie, please keep those ornament coming so I can get more inspirations. These creations are so sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Angie,
What a fab idea to frame mini Tilda. Super job on your coloring and love the tree. Love,love the mini Tilda's.
hugs Maz

Teresa said...

Angie, These ornaments are so very cute. I would love to have them on my christmas tree! Thanks for the chance to win. Hugs, Teresa

Kim said...

Very Elegant!! Love the images you used and your coloring is fantastic!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Monique said...

Oh my. This is so gorgious !!! I love them Angie !

Hugs Monique

Shazza said...

these are adorable x

Teri said...

Oh Angie! These are just beautiful! I don't blame you for snapping up the hearts, it's gorgeous, but made even prettier by the lovely little Tildas!!
Awesome job!
Teri

anilisblogg said...

Beautiful creations!
Love all your work!!
Hugs,Anita from Sweden

Mary Lou said...

Oh my--Gorgeous ornaments!!!
Also love the cute little tree :)
thanks and blessings

Stampin Mindy said...

These are just so stinkin cute Angie! I love that Angel. You coloring is beautiful. I need to make some Magnolia ornaments.. no I need to get myself a mini Magnolia tree too! Such an adorable Idea! I love it!

Hugs, Mindy

Cor* said...

OH MY GOODNESS>..........you have made these mini's into little angels just sitting there on that tree!!! LOVE IT!! Can't wait to get my hand on those!!

Chris said...

Oh my goodness - these are gorgeous! What a brilliant idea! The minis are so cute. You did a great job!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Crafty Chris said...

Wow these are gorgeous esp love the heart one, terrific.
Chris x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Two absolutely delightful ornaments. Beautiful! I have very much enjoyed the hop and only hope that I have time to join in the challenge before the deadline. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Related Posts with Thumbnails