LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Monday, November 8, 2010

Blog CANDY Winner

Hello Everybody!!!  Tonight is the night!  I told you I would announce the winner and she has been selected!  I let random.org do the pickin' and the result is below:

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1

Max: 81

Result: 48             #48 is Vivi of Handmade By Vivi

CONGRATULATIONS VIVI!!!

I've already contacted Vivi by email.  Please visit her blog, which I've linked above, and check out her beautiful creations.

Thank you all for joining in on the CANDY fun!  I can't believe how many entries there were this time.  Be sure to check back periodically through the end of the year as I still have lots to give away!

Ciao,

Angie

3 comments:

Handmade by Vivi said...

OMG OMG OMG Angie...
that was an awesome surprise!!!!
I can't believe I won your candy!!!!!!
It is my birthday next week!!
what a present!!!
I'll check your email and answered you back right away!!
Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!!
xoxoxo
Vivi

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Big Congrats to Vivi! Couldn't be a sweeter person to win your amazing candy!
Happy Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Jean said...

WTG Vivi, so happy for you, couldn't go to a nicer person..
Hugs, Jean

Related Posts with Thumbnails