LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog Candy Winner...

Oh My Gosh Everyone!  I can't believe how hard I've laughed over the last few days!!!  Thank you all sooooooo much for sharing your hilarious stories with myself and anyone else that happens across them.  Your stories were so great and I wish I could select more than one, but then my hubby may object :-)  So, I had to pick one winner.  And that person is....


Chris, your 'Ed Ed' story made me laugh the hardest I've laughed in a long time.  I can certainly relate to it.  I've already emailed Chris to let her know.

Thank you all so much for all of your stories...for stopping in to check out my work...and for all of your sweet and generous comments.  It always makes me feel so awesome to know that others are enjoying seeing something that I absolutely love to create.

Take care everyone and check back for more CANDY as we move on through the remainder of this year.

Angie

1 comment:

Rene said...

Congrats Chris!!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails