LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Santa Tag...

Hello Everyone!   Well, today's the day that I leave for Sweden!  I'm all packed and waiting to leave.  I have very mixed feelings about my trip.  I'm really excited about going, but I'm feeling a pain in my gut thinking about being separated from my husband and little boy.  I'm going to miss them very much :-(

I have a little Christmas tag to show you today.  It was a quick little project that I did one day just so I could mess around with my new Tim Holtz holiday stamps.

Santa Tag
I made this tag with little scraps that I had in my scrap basket.  I have no idea which dp's I used, but the cs is by Bazzill.  I added a bit of color and distressing with Ranger Distress Inks: barn door, walnut stain, and vintage photo.  All of the embellies are from my stash.  The ribbon and lace were sent to me by Magnolia and were just scraps that I had leftover.

I hope you enjoyed my little project.  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I will be offline until I return from Sweden, but I promise tons of pics when I get back.

Ciao,

Angie

4 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, Angie. Such a lovely vintage look tag! Have a nice staying in Sweden- It surely will be, lucky you! Miria

Lavender Rose said...

This is great, so much detail in a small area and I love the way you have enhanced the vintage look with distress inks.

Cammi said...

What a great tag! I love it!

Silvie Z said...

Hi Angie, what a beautiful vitage look tag! Love it!
And have a wonderful time in Sweden!
Hugs,
Silvie
ccc

Related Posts with Thumbnails