LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photos of Boras...

Hey Everyone!  I'm Back!!!  And, as expected, I had the most amazing time in Sweden.  Diana and I met up in Amsterdam on Oct. 6th and went on to Gothenburg and then Boras together from there.  Here is a photo of our hotel in Boras...


We got settled into our room, had a bite to eat, and then ventured out into the town.  Downtown Boras is very beautiful.  The streets are paved with bricks, the architecture is just beautiful, and the streets are lined with little shops.  Here are some photos of our view as we walked around town...





I love the ivy climbing this bank.


A flower shop that we visited several times.

Diana in front of the flower shop.





I hope you enjoyed my photos from Boras, Sweden.  I will continue to add more photos of our trip in the coming days.  Next up will be some photos of the Magnolia shop and a few surprises.

Hugz to all of you,

Angie

9 comments:

Angela said...

Fabulous pictures, Angie! Looks like you had a great time. Can't wait to see your pics of the Magnolia store. Welcome back, take care, Angela

craftymum said...

You had a great time. Looking forward to your magnolia photos!
Sarah x

Christina C. said...

Beautiful photos, Angie! Thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Oooh was thankfully directed to your blog. You are amazingly talented and I'm wondering where have I been not to have run into your blog before now!! Of course I am now a Follower cause I don't want to miss any of your fabby creations. Gorgeous pics and glad to hear you had a great time in Sweden. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to visiting again soon. Hugs, Maria

Stampin Mindy said...

Gorgeous!!!!! The buildings are beautiful. I cannot wait to see more.

Pat said...

Oh Angie...I thought I was envious before...now I'm even MORE pea green with envy!!! What a beautiful place to visit...I can't wait to see more photos!! Pat Frank

Therese said...

Hi Angie!
I was one of all the women who visited Magnolia when you were there. Loved your coloring!
I hope you had a lovely time in Sweden!
Hugs Therese

Therese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Regina said...

What a marvellous city!!!! Love it!!! Amazing buildings and the streets are so quiet!!!
I´m so glad you enjoyed your trip!!! I´m anxious to see the other pics!!!
Have a great week!
Hugs
Regina

Related Posts with Thumbnails