LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our Backyard...

Hey There Everyone!  Hubby and I are talking about selling our house and moving closer to our son's school and friends.  I have very mixed feelings about this because we built this house together and started our family here.  I also decorated every inch of it myself and love it very much.  Anyway, he thought it would be a good idea to get some photos of the yard prior to closing the pool for the winter.  I thought I'd share them with you.  We spent most of our summer days poolside with friends.  If we move, we will most definitely be dropping another pool in the new yard!




4 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Wowzers! Angie!!! When can I move in LOL!! It's gorgeous!! Your house is huge and looks beautiful as your backyard!

charlene said...

I surely would not want to leave that home either very nice !

Shirl said...

It sure is tough moving away from a home that you've put your heart into making it real homey! And I sure love to hv a dip in your beautiful pool too! ;) Thanks for sharing!

pinky said...

Oh wow Angie, what a gorgeous pool area and the house looks beautiful too. Do you need a house sitter lol. Hope things work out for you, would definitely be loathed to leave somewhere that has so many nice memories.
Pinky

Related Posts with Thumbnails