LDRS Creative Design Team INSPIRATIONS!!!

Check out the beautiful inspirational projects over at LDRS Creative Inspirations!!


Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm still here!

Hi Everyone!  I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here!  I've been swamped with work lately and I haven't seen the inside of my craft room much, except to drop off some new papers that I ordered.  I haven't even had time to go through them!  I consider myself a 'paper hoarder' and it's killing me that I don't have time to open the boxes :-(  I've also had some really bad migraines during the past few days.  I woke at 3 a.m. with one today and I'm hoping my meds will take it away really soon.  It's really difficult to focus on anything with migraine pain.

My hubby is out with his cyclo-cross team at a race today...in the rain!  Poor guy.  My son and I are spending a quiet day at home together waiting for the 'window guy' and 'dishwasher guy'.  We have to have the windows replaced in my son's room and the dishwasher started leaking all over the kitchen floor a couple weeks ago.  We ordered a new one and it's supposed to be installed today.  Aaahhhhh...isn't home ownership fun?  So, I get to spend my rainy Saturday with a migraine waiting around for service guys.  Who wants to be me today?????  Don't everyone raise your hands at once!

On the flipside, I'm looking forward to dinner with Suzanne Dean tonight.  She's in town teaching some Copic classes and we're heading out to dinner when she's done.  She's a real sweetie and I'm looking forward to seeing her again.  I hope the rain passes so she can see how pretty it is in Michigan in the Fall.  Anyway, if you're not yet signed up for one of her classes, check them out HERE.  She'll be touring the USA and her classes are definitely worth attending.

On the Magnolia-licious front...we've got an awesome BLOG HOP coming up on Monday.  I found a bit of time last week to make a really cute card and I'm super excited to show it to you.  I hope you'll join us for the Hop!  We're starting Monday at 4 a.m. EST and it promises to be an awesome show!  We'll get things going at Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog.

Well, I just wanted to say 'Hi' and let you know that I haven't disappeared.  Hopefully things will calm down a bit soon.

Ciao,

Angie

2 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, Angie. Actually, I'm wondering where were you and your gorgeous creations. I hope you'll be fine and a little less busy to come back to blogland. Hugs. Miria

Shirl said...

Hi Angie, hope the work and your migraine will calm down soon and you'll have time for your destressing crafty moments... :) Am looking forward to seeing your beautiful works again...

Hugs, Shirl

Related Posts with Thumbnails